28th September 2014, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

From where can I get the internship from best company of India?

I'm a b.tech 3rd year student of Galgotias college of engineering and technology, gr.noida,
i want to know that from where i can get internship from best company of india.
the internship should be of 30-45 days in summer.
plz reply me soon..

Related Questions:
  1. Best company in South India for internship in Mechanical engineering?
  2. Which company should I choose to do internship for ECE 2nd year? Procedure to join that company?
  3. How to do internship in IT company?
  4. How can I apply for summer training while in 3rd year?
  5. List of companies providing one to three months internship in India? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in any Automobile company in Pune?
  7. What is internship program? Is it necessary? What's the procedure to join internship in any company?
  8. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  9. Any opportunity for a B.Tech student to get internship in India? Which companies provide internship and what is the procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is ECIL company a good option for doing internship by a B.Tech student? Is it necessary to pay during internship program?
  11. Where to get semester internship in an IT company in Chennai?
  12. Names of the good companies in which I can do training after passing B.Tech 3rd year electrical?
  13. Any company conducting 6 months project with internship in India for Bioinformatics students?
  14. Opportunity to do HR internship in any company?
  15. Opportunity to do HR internship in any company?
  16. How may I get internship project in any IT company after 5th sem of MCA?
  17. How to join Internship in any core electronics company? How can I apply for internship? What is the procedure?
  18. List of companies providing internship program for 1 months in India or Abroad? What else can be done other than internship in summer break?
13th October 2014, 08:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From where can I get the internship from best company of India?

You have to contact the HR of the respective company for the internship and if they have space for interns, then they will surely allow you to get the internship provided you have proper documents from your college for that internship.

You can apply for internship in following companies in Delhi NCR.

1. Olive e-Business Pvt Ltd, B-1/H-2, Mohan Cooperative, Mathura Road
New Delhi, Delhi Phone: 011 2699 1100

2. Voltas Ltd, A-43, Mathura Road, Mohan Co-operative Industrial Estate
New Delhi, DL, Phone: 011 6650 5550

3. Vodafone Essar, Shop No-B-1,G-2, Mathura Rd, Mohan Cooperative Industrial Estate, Badarpur, New Delhi, DL Phone: 011 7171 0000

4. 91springboard, Mathura Rd, Mohan Cooperative Industrial Estate, Badarpur
New Delhi, DL, Phone: 088006 04703

5. Software Data (India) Ltd, B-I /G-8 2nd Floor, Mohan Co-op Ind. Estate,Mathura Road,, Badarpur, New Delhi, DL, Phone: 011 4065 7700

6. Magnus Analytics, A-5, Mohan Co-operative Industrial Estate, Mathura Road
New Delhi, DL, Phone: 011 3088 6739
4th November 2019, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: From where can I get the internship from best company of India?

I am a btech final year students of Desh Bhagat University and i want to know where i can get internship in state of punjab from best company ....
if you suggest some names of companies that will be most kindness...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?