14th May 2016, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Opportunities to do part time Internship in Chemical company for B.E. 2nd year student in Mumbai?

Hello,
I am Manthan Gandhi, student of DJ Sanghvi College of Engineering. Currently pursuing B.E. in Chemical Engineering in 2nd year I want to do part time Internship at any Chemical company in Mumbai. Please help me for guidance and your knowledge. And let me know if there is any Chemical company interested in giving opportunity to me? I will likely to do Internship at their company and I keenly want to Experience that Internship. Thank you for reading this.

Related Questions:
  1. Chemical companies offering Internship to Chemical 2nd year student?
  2. Internship in RCF Mumbai being a 2nd year chemical engineering student?
  3. How do I get a summer internship from leading chemical companies at the end of 2nd year B.Tech?
  4. Possibility to do an Internship during summer vacation for ECE 2nd year student? Is there any test for this? Best company to do an Internship in Bangalore?
  5. Is it possible for me to do internship in chemical company while pursing second year chemical engineering?
  6. How to apply for internship in company? I am a 2nd year Mechanical engineering student from Mumbai University
  7. List of electronics companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) student in Mumbai
  8. Summer internship details being in 3rd year Chemical engineering?
  9. List of electronic based companies in Mumbai to do internship for 1-2 months?
  10. List of Chemical Industries which offer Internship to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  11. Internship in an IT company being a 2nd year B.Tech computer science student?
  12. List of companies offering Summer Internship to Chemical 2nd year student in Chennai?
  13. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  14. Internships for Electrical Engineers near Mumbai or Nasik
  15. How can an Electronics and telecommunication student of 2nd year, do 1 month internship in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Six months Internship in best company for B.Tech(E&TC) 2nd year student? Eligiblity to apply?
  17. List of industries offering Internship to Chemical 2nd year student in Andhra Pradesh?
  18. Chemical Industries which offer Internship to B.Sc(Chemistry) 2nd year candidate in Mysore?
19th May 2016, 08:44 AM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Opportunities to do part time Internship in Chemical company for B.E. 2nd year student in Mumbai?

You can go for internship after completion of your second year. But you should submit your application for the internship as soon as possible. Here is some good options for you :

** Salvi Chemical Industries Limited
** Dharamsi Morarji Chemical Company Limited
** Indofil Chemicals Company
** Bombay Ammonia & Chemicals Company
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?