2nd October 2017, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

List of companies for internship in electronics and electrical engineering

Sir, I am a B.Tech engineering student of 2nd year. I am studying in GIET University, Bhubaneswar. My Branch is Electronics and Electrical Engineering. I want to do internship on summer holidays. Please tell me some company name for internship and
please tell me the procedure of apply internship as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. List of government companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) student?
  2. Which Companies provide Summer internship for Electronics and Electrical Engineering students? What is the procedure to apply for internship?
  3. List of government companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) student?
  4. How may I do internship for one month in any core companies? I'm in B.Tech(electrical and electronics) 3rd year
  5. Core companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  6. List of Companies offering Summer Internship for EEE candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I do internship in electrical and electronics engineering companies while doing my 7th semester?
  8. How to apply for internship in electrical core companies?
  9. List of companies offering an Internship to EEE 2nd year student in Bengaluru? -- [New]
  10. Core companies offering internship for electrical and electronics engineering students? What are the requirements?
  11. List of private electrical and electronics companies for training and internship?
  12. List of companies offering Summer Internship for BTech(Electrical Engineering) in Kerala
  13. List of internship for EEE students in ernakulam, Kerala?
  14. Which electronics companies offer Internship in Winter?
  15. List of companies providing internship for Electronics and Communication engineering students
  16. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech Electrical Engineer in Haryana?
  17. List of companies offering 6 months internship in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  18. List of core companies which provides summer internship for Electrical Engineering students?
2nd October 2017, 09:33 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies for internship in electronics and electrical engineering

List of companies for internship in electronics and electrical engineering are mentioned below:-

Go Solar
Mumbai, Navi Mumbai
Apply by- 12 Oct'17

RoboUno
Delhi
Apply by- 7 Oct 17

Velocious
Delhi
Apply by- 25 Oct 17

MAS Energy Systems
Faridabad
Apply by- 7 Oct 17

UnioLabs
Delhi
Apply by- 7 Oct 17

RXN Electric Private Limited
Delhi
Apply by- 5 Oct 17

EML
Apply by- 4 Oct 17
9th October 2017, 11:23 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies for internship in electronics and electrical engineering

List of companies for internship in electronics and electrical engineering:-

1. E-Mac Infotech Pvt. Ltd., Unit No. E4, Indira CHS, Indira Nagar, Sion Koliwada,, Opp. Manjrekar Market, GTB Nagr Railway Station., Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 092232 69863

2. ECIL, 1207, Veer Savarkar Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai - 400025, Phone: 022 2422 7492

3. Trocad Technologies Pvt. Ltd., BSNL Colony, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 022 2570 9309

4. Cocretec Systems, Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg, Ghatkopar West, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 098218 39993
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?