5th June 2014, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Which industry provides internship and gives placement to ETC student?

I am final year ETC branch student.I want to do the courses or internship related to telecom so tell me which industry provide internship and give placement.

7th June 2014, 03:50 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which industry provides internship and gives placement to ETC student?

ETC is a dynamic branch in modern world. The students of this branch are expected to have knowledge of both software as well as hardware domain. This is because it is a field which involves both hardware and software implementation. Electronics as well as telecom are the rapidly growing fields and have huge scope.

Internships are given by the software companies in the IT sector as well as electronics and telecom companies. Companies like Biztime, TCS, Infosys, Ericsson, Siemens, IBM, Aircel, Airtel, Tata Communications, etc. give internships to the ETC students. However, getting an opportunity of internship is quite tough. This is because most of the companies prefer candidates from the Tier-1 institutes of the country which involves the top IITs and the NITs. Apart from these, one can avail internship opportunity if one has good contacts with any high ranking official in any company.

You can log on to the below sites to get info about internship opportunity and apply.
letsintern.com
twenty19.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?