29th April 2014, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

In Hyderabad is there any company who are giving internship to cse 3rd year student?

respected sir i want to do internship with any company so may you tell me where should
i do this internship mean to say that in hyderabad is there any company who are giving internship to cse 3rd year student

Related Questions:
  1. List of internship opportunities available for mechanical 3-year students in Hyderabad? I'm in B.E 3rd year with 70% aggregate
  2. Which are the companies offering internship for CSE 3rd year in Hyderabad
  3. How to do summer internship this year? I am a B.Tech 3rd year CSE student
  4. Name of companies offering intership for B.E ECE 3rd year students? Procedure for getting in the company?
  5. Companies offering 6 months internship to B.Tech (CSE) students after 3rd year?
  6. Where to do internship while doing B.Tech CSE 3rd year from IPU Delhi? Procedure to apply for the internships?
  7. How to do Internship in Hyderabad being a 3rd year student of B.Tech course?
  8. Which institutes should I opt for 6 months internship while doing 3rd year CSE?
  9. Are there any internship for a B.Tech 3rd year ECE student in Hyderabad?
  10. How to do internship in Bangalore after passing B.E CSE? Which are companies offering the internship
  11. List of companies providing internship(full semester) to a B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  12. Is it better to do internship during my 3rd year of engineering or take a break after 3rd year course?
  13. Which companies are offering 1 month internship in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Information about internship? I am a 3rd year student at hyderabad
  15. Is there any company offering internship without conducting any entrance exam in Hyderabad
  16. Companies offering 6 month internship to B.Tech CSE students of 3rd year?
  17. Which are the companies in Hyderabad to do internship? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in Aeronautical Engineering
  18. How to do an internship in L&T? I am a 3rd year student in civil engineering
13th May 2014, 07:17 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: In Hyderabad is there any company who are giving internship to cse 3rd year student?

Hello. The answer to your question is of course yes. the place which you mentioned that is Hyderabad, it is the hub of top Information technology companies. For example Wipro, Cognizant, HCL, VSNL, Yahoo, Unizen, TCS, Synopsis, Samsung, Reliance infocomm etc etc. and the list continues. There are approximately 50 IT companies in this place. This place Hyderabad is so much into the technology world that the 20th international world wide web conference took place in Hyderabad only.

So be happy that you have so many options open before you for getting into training in any of these companies.But remember that to get into training in any of the companies only and only when you pass the test of evaluation offered by these companies. but before that you even have to apply to these companies in advance in form of application for training or internship in the company. You even have to get approval from your college dean that you are going to take the summer internship from so and so company during the year.

As per your question you are currently in the third year of your degree that is engineering course. You are a third year computer science and electrical student. So its the perfect time for you to do the internship course after your sixth semester exams are over. so good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?