28th September 2011, 12:36 AM
rnumber

Complete details about the institutes and the criteria to do job training?

I'm a B.TECH 4th year ECE student, I'm interested to take a job training where stipend is given.I want to know the complete details about the institutions & criteria for doing this?????? If you please tell me the details I'll be really greatful......

31st July 2018, 11:52 PM
BhavanaRamachandran

Default Re: Complete details about the institutes and the criteria to do job training?

Please check the link: https://internshala.com/internships/electronics-internship
All the latest internship details of various companies are posted in the above link like
Name of the company, Duration of internship, Stipend, When you should apply(date), Roles and responsibilities and the required skill.

There are few Public sector companies which provide internship program which are listed below:

BEL
NALCO
HPCL
BHEL
BSNL
You can visit the companies carrier website and apply for them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?