19th July 2014, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Complete procedure and requirements of doing summer training from ISRO?

Respect sir
i am Pankaj Yadav ,student of b-tech electrical engg. 3 rd year.sir i want to do my summer training from ISRO.so please tell me the complete procedure and requirements for the internship.

thank you.
pankaj yadav
e-mail id- [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and requirements for internship in ISRO?
  2. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of BE in ECE?
  3. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being BE 3rd year ECE candidate?
  4. Complete procedure for internship program of ISRO? I have done M.Tech computer science and engineering
  5. Procedure for summer training in ISRO?
  6. Procedure for selection of summer training?
  7. How can I do summer training from ISRO? I am an ECE 3rd year student
  8. Procedure and information to apply for summer training in IITs? What is the eligibility criteria and how much percentage is required for training?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in BHEL, DRDO and Tata Motors for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student? Requirements to apply for training?
  10. Procedure to do summer training in Loco Hospital from Kanpur?
  11. Summer training from ISRO for b.tech third year? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to do training for NTPC in summer? From where to get the application form?
  13. Summer Training in ISRO for 3rd year students?
  14. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training?
  15. ISRO summer training - courses available, procedure to enroll, preparation required?
  16. Which companies provide summer training and what is the procedure to be registered for summer training?
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship at ISRO for M.Sc Biochemistry student?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in any PSU company for B.Tech 3rd year student?
27th September 2016, 08:42 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Complete procedure and requirements of doing summer training from ISRO?

In order to do internship from ISRO you have to meet the following requirements:

* The basic qualification required is graduation in BE/B.Tech.

* Candidate should be within 35 years of age.

* Minimum 65% marks is required in bachelor's degree.

How to apply:

First of all download the application form from the official website of ISRO. If you have some contact in ISRO then request them so that they refers you to the concerned authority regarding your internship. You can get the internship very easily through employee referral. ISRO strongly prefer candidates who comes in through employee referral. You can submit the application with the employee referral letter and wait for their reply.

You can also contact them through your college. Get a recommendation letter and a NOC from the HOD of your college. In the letter mention the details regarding your internship.

Now prepare a resume, attach the letter, the application form with it and send it to the HR department of ISRO.

You will receive an acknowledgement letter if your resume gets selected. Now get the NOC signed by the principal of your college, attach the letter with it and send it again to the HOD of ISRO.

After submission you will be called for interview to proceed with the selection process. ISRO conducts an entrance examination to select the eligible candidates. So, if you score well in the examination then you will be eligible to become an intern at ISRO.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?