25th August 2015, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Construction companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student in Uttar Pradesh? Procedure to apply?

Hi,
I am a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student. I am interested in doing Internship in any construction company in Uttar Pradesh. Can you please tell me about the companies and procedure for applying?

Related Questions:
  1. Construction companies which offer Internship to B.Arch 3rd year student?
  2. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Procedure to join?
  3. List of the construction companies along with their procedure, offering summer training for civil engineering students in Himachal Pradesh?
  4. Companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student in Karnataka? Procedure to apply?
  5. Best Electronics company in Rajasthan who offer one month Summer Internship programme for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  6. Chemical Industries which offer Internship to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student in Chennai? Procedure to apply?
  7. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  8. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  9. Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student in Uttar Pradesh and Bihar?
  10. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Metallurgical Engineering) 3rd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  11. Companies in Uttar Pradesh for summer training and procedure to join them?
  12. Construction companies which offer recruitment to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  13. Companies that offer internship for 3rd year B.E.(ECE) students? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  14. Construction companies in delhi or gurgaon that offer summer internship to civil engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which Electronics Companies I can apply for Summer Internship in Rajasthan being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech?
  16. List of companies offering 1 month Winter Internship in Bangalore for B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  17. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech 3rd year student in Coimbatore?
  18. Companies offering internship in Automobile sector for Manufacturing engineering student?
26th August 2015, 10:16 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Construction companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student in Uttar Pradesh? Procedure to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I am a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student. I am interested in doing Internship in any construction company in Uttar Pradesh. Can you please tell me about the companies and procedure for applying?
List of the companies for summer internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) candidate in Uttar Pradesh:-

1. Hanfi Electric Company, Ram Tirath Marg, Narhi Bazar, Ram Tirath Marg, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, Phone: 0522 228 6283

2. Govind Electric Company, 72, Gautam Budh Marg, G.B Marg, Vidyant College, Aminabad
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, Phone: 0522 268 2905

3. Chadha Electric Company, 69, LKO, Old RTO, Gautam Budda Marg, Aminabad, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, Phone: 0522 245 3451

4. Swastik Electric Company‎ lucknow, Gurudwara Rd, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Phone: 097930 11333

5. Sharman Electric Company, 56, Gautam Budh Marg, G.B.Marg, Near Vidyant College, Aminabad, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, Phone: 094150 20626
28th June 2019, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Construction companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student in Uttar Pradesh? Procedure to apply?

I am a 3rd year civil engineering student. I am interested in doing 1 month internship in any construction company in Bangalore. Can you please give me the details and procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?