2nd July 2014, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I choose after B.Tech(ECE) to pursue Internship in Electronics?

hello
for electronic internship what can i do after b.tech?
after completion of my b.tech(ECE)
which course doing to helpful for my internship?
kindly let me know as soon as possible
thank you and regards

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue summer internship in NTPC SIPAT?
  2. Where in Jharkhand can I do internship while doing B.E Electrical and Electronics in Karnataka?
  3. In which company should I apply for internship after passing engineering from electronics and instrumentation
  4. Internship in ISRO for person working as Assistant Professor?
  5. How to pursue MSc from Abroad? I have done B.Tech from electronics and communication
  6. What is the right time to get internship for B.Tech? What happens if I don't get internship before the end of 4 years?
  7. How to pursue summer internship in ONGC, IOCI? I am a B.Tech Chemical Engineering student
  8. How to apply for internship in Embedded System being Electronics & Communication engineering student?
  9. Which are some of the good electronics or telecommunication in Pune? Where can I apply for Internship? I am doing my 3rd year B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication
  10. Internship details in electronics based companies at Mumbai
  11. How get an internship from L&T?
  12. After B.Tech what do I have to do to get a job in government or company job?
  13. Procedure to get internship in HP or IBM while doing Electronics and Communication? Which are the other companies offering internship in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of topics of internship related to ECE field? How to apply for these internships? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to apply and join for internship in any core Electronics company?
  16. How to get internship based on electronics and communication in Bangalore
  17. Internship offered by TCS for Electronics & Communication near Delhi?
  18. How to get an internship program for electronics and communication engineering? Companies offering internship program for ECE course?
8th August 2014, 10:31 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I choose after B.Tech(ECE) to pursue Internship in Electronics?

You can get internship opportunity after your B.Tech in ECE. There is no need to pursue any extra course for internship opportunity. However, the chances of getting internship in Electronics is more when you have pursue the following courses/certifications.

- M.Tech in Electronics
- M.E in Electronics
- PLC and Scada
- Microcontrollers and embedded systems
- Robotics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?