11th February 2015, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure to apply for 6 weeks Internship in Tata Motor for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?

Sir/madam,
I am a student of b.tech 2nd year
mechanical and wanna do 6 weeks' internship in tata motors.
Please send all details about how to apply or eligibility etc.
with regards-
Aakash Verma

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for internship program in Tata motors? What is the procedure for internship?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Steel, Jamshedpur for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  4. Procedure to apply for internship or training in TATA MOTORS?
  5. Details and procedure to apply for internship in Tata Motors?
  6. How can I apply for Summer Internship in Tata Motors being a B.Tech(Production Engineering) 2nd year student? Last date of application?
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL and Tata Steel for B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Science) 2nd year student?
  8. How to do internship in Tata motors? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student of mechanical engineering
  9. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  10. Procedure to do Internship in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  12. Internship at Tata Steel for Computer Science 2nd year student?
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel and SAIL for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  14. How to do internship in Tata Motors if I am a student of B.Tech 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel for B.Tech(Industrial Engineering) 2nd year student?
  16. Can I get a paid training at Tata Notors or any other Tata group company?
  17. Procedure to apply for internship in Tata Motors?
  18. Detailed procedure of getting summer internship in Tata Motors for 4th semester?
21st December 2017, 09:22 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed procedure to apply for 6 weeks Internship in Tata Motor for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?

After completing your 2nd year you will be eligible to apply for internship in Tata Motors. You have to visit their official website and submit your resume. Then write an internship request application and send it with a permission letter from your college to the HR department of the company. They will shortlist the candidates according to their eligibility and vacancy available. If you are selected then they will allow you for the training.

Web: (http://www.tatamotors.com/careers/overview/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?