31st December 2014, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel for B.Tech(Industrial Engineering) 2nd year student?

Hello
I am a B.Tech 2nd year student of Industrial Engineering..
can I get summer internship in TATA STEEL?????
please reply as soon as possible
thank you and regards

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL and Tata Steel for B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Science) 2nd year student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel for B.Tech(Industrial Engineering) 2nd year student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Steel, Jamshedpur for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  4. What grade I have to secure in B.Tech for Internship in Tata Steel? Procedure to apply and duration of Internship? -- [New]
  5. How to apply for summer internship in SAIL and TATA Steel after completion of 2n year? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in SAIL and Tata Steel for B.Tech(ME) student?
  7. How can I apply for Summer Internship programme in SAIL and Tata Steel after completing B.Tech 2nd year?
  8. Procedure to apply for internship at Tata Steel? Contact details?
  9. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  10. How can I get internship training in Tata Steel at Kalinganagar plant?
  11. Procedure to apply for internship or training in TATA MOTORS?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?
  13. Procedure to apply for internship in Tata Steel?
  14. How can I apply for summer training at Tata Steel Jamshedpur during my summer vacation?
  15. Procedure to apply for internship in Tata Steel Jamshedpur?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Steel, Jamshedpur for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) student?
  17. Internship at Tata Steel for Computer Science 2nd year student?
  18. How to do summer internship in Tata Motors?
20th October 2017, 11:12 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel for B.Tech(Industrial Engineering) 2nd year student?

Tata Steel conducts campus placements in different colleges to select the candidates for internship. You can get the application forms at your college itself. Or you have to apply online. You can directly visit the concerned branch of Tata Steel and get the details of application procedure from the HR department. You have to fulfill their eligibility criteria at first, then only you will get selected.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?