27th July 2015, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

Details about the companies offering internship or industrial training after 4th semester in ECE? Procedure to apply for them?

Hello sir,
I am Arnab and my branch is ECE and in 4th sem...I want to do internship or industrial training or any course after this semester......so please help me with the name of the companies and the courses and also the procedure to apply.....

Related Questions:
  1. How may I do industrial training for 6 months in B.Tech(ECE) 7th sem? List of good companies I can apply in? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  2. IT companies offering Industrial Training in C#.Net for 4 weeks to B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student in Gurgaon? Procedure to apply?
  3. Where can I apply for internship while doing 4th semester of B.E Biotechnology? Where can I apply for it? Procedure for doing the same?
  4. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  5. Companies offering training or Internship in chandigarh, Panchkula or Mohali for Civil Engineering students of Punjab University? Application procedure, dates for the same? Basic difference between Industrial training, Paid training and Internship?
  6. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.E.(Civil Engineering) 4th semester student in Delhi and Noida? Procedure to apply?
  7. How to apply for summer training while doing 4th semester? Best ECE companies to do training? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible to apply for the internship in ISRO, Delhi while doing B.Tech ECE 4th semester?
  9. Which are the companies offering industrial training?
  10. List of companies offering Internship to B.E.(Mechatronics) 4th semester student in Bangalore?
  11. Best companies for 4th semester Summer training for ECE? How to apply?
  12. Industrial training in great companies of India for Polytechnic student?
  13. Companies offering free internship in MCA course while in 5th semester? List of companies providing industrial training?
  14. Companies providing 6 months Industrial training for 8th semester?
  15. How to do internship after studying B.Tech 4th year ECE
  16. List of companies in Ahmedabad offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  17. How to apply for summer training in 4th semester?
  18. Which companies will be suitable to apply for internship which doing ECE 4th semester?
28th July 2015, 12:06 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about the companies offering internship or industrial training after 4th semester in ECE? Procedure to apply for them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir,
I am Arnab and my branch is ECE and in 4th sem...I want to do internship or industrial training or any course after this semester......so please help me with the name of the companies and the courses and also the procedure to apply.....
List of the companies for internship for ECE candidate:-

1. Inderjit Electronics, 529/5, Jheel Khurenja, Jheel Khurenja, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 011 2251 3119

2. Bluei Store, Shop No: 202, 2821/18, Ajmal Khan Road, Beadonpura, Karol Bagh
New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 088825 88840

3. Denco Electronics, Outram Lines, Mukherjee Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 011 2760 3972

4. Next World, Shop No. A3/321, Green Apartment, Chaudhary Balbir Singh Marg, Block A3, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 6549 9101

5. UTL, 53 A/6, Rama Road Industrial Area, Near Sat Guru ram Singh Metro Station
New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 6509 9208
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?