27th July 2015, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for internship training in government companies?

Sir, I just want to ask, Is there any particular procedure for applying internship training in government company through email. please reply me sir on my id [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Core companies offering Internship to B.Tech(EEE)candidate? Procedure to apply?
  2. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  3. Companies offering training or Internship in chandigarh, Panchkula or Mohali for Civil Engineering students of Punjab University? Application procedure, dates for the same? Basic difference between Industrial training, Paid training and Internship?
  4. Procedure to apply for training or internship in companies like Seimens, Nokia, Airtel etc.?
  5. Procedure to get internship and list of companies that provide internship?
  6. Are companies providing training or internship to 3rd year B.Tech students? Procedure to apply for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the procedure followed for applying internship in L&T and other leading companies?
  8. Companies offering 4-6 weeks Summer Internship/Training in Hyderabad for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering student? Procedure to apply for it?
  9. Details about the companies offering internship or industrial training after 4th semester in ECE? Procedure to apply for them? -- [New]
  10. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  11. What should I do to get internship in top IT MNC companies?
  12. What is the procedure for training in government companies? How can I apply?
  13. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? List of private and government companies in Bangalore for Internship?
  15. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship training in companies like infosys, tcs, ibm, wipro and oracle?
  16. Companies offering Internship for a candidate who has secured 60% in B.Tech? Procedure to apply?
  17. Any 1 month internships in Bangalore for B.Tech 3 years Electrical and Electronics students?
  18. Name of companies and procedure to apply for training there?
28th July 2015, 01:47 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for internship training in government companies?

For getting internship training from any of the government company you must have to fulfill the eligibility criteria specified by the company.

A general eligibility includes following constraints :

=> Candidate must pursue full time Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology from any recognized Indian University/ Institute.

=> Secure 65% or equivalent CGPA in aggregate of all semesters.

=> Age should not be more than 27 years

Training application procedure :

=> Documents Required:

* Marks copy of XII class

* Marks copy of last semester

* Training letter made available by College/Institute

You have to submit all these to the HR department of the company, if they approve your application then you are allowed to start your training.
28th July 2015, 11:46 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for internship training in government companies?

Yes, each government organisations have their own application procedure. Some government organisations have online provision of application while others have offline mode of application. In online provision, you need to either fill application form online or download the application form and send it to the specified address with requisite documents. In offline mode, you need to visit the concerned branch , get to know about their application procedure and get the application form. Then you need to act as per the instructions of the concerned authority to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?