28th June 2015, 03:46 AM
Unregistered

Details about Internship programme in winters for B.Tech students? Which all companies give internships?

hello sir/ma'am
I am aayushi saraswat pursuing b.tech from poornima university Jaipur from computer science Branch Now I am in 5th semester
I want to know abut the internship programme in winters.how I can apply in big companies for training fir 2 months. and I also want to know that which company gives internship. please help me out of this.
thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. List of MNC companies offering internships for B.Tech CSE students in Gurgaon?
  2. Which companies offering internship for B.Tech mechanical students?
  3. Details of companies offer internship in Electrical to B.Tech III year students in Ahmadabad?
  4. Details of the companies offering internship program for 3rd year passed out students? Companies offering the internships without stipend? List of companies related to telecommunication branch?
  5. Good companies offering Internship for ECE students? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to do internship in Bangalore? Names of the companies offering internship?
  7. Detailed information about the companies offering Internship programme in Hyderabad for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  8. Details of the companies offering internship program for 3rd year passed out students
  9. Details regarding internship for B.Tech CSE students in Visakhapatinam?
  10. Contact details of Manufacturing companies for internship
  11. Which are the companies offering internship for B.Tech 3rd year student
  12. Details about core companies offering internships for M.Tech 2nd year ECE students
  13. Companies offering internship program for 3rd year passed out students?
  14. Companies offering Summer Internship programme without any expense in Hyderabad for MBA(Finance) student?
  15. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? Criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
  16. What are basic things I need to follow up before I join for the summer internship?
  17. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? What is the eligibility criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
  18. List of companies offering Internship program to M.Tech students? How to approach a company for an Internship?
6th July 2015, 09:25 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about Internship programme in winters for B.Tech students? Which all companies give internships?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir/ma'am
I am aayushi saraswat pursuing b.tech from poornima university Jaipur from computer science Branch Now I am in 5th semester
I want to know abut the internship programme in winters.how I can apply in big companies for training fir 2 months. and I also want to know that which company gives internship. please help me out of this.
thank you.
List of the best companies for winter internship for computer science department:-

1. SAP Labs India Private Limited, EPIP Zone, Brookefield, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 080 4139 5139

2. Technoforte Software Pvt Ltd, 15th B Cross Road, HSR Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 080 2572 9663

3. Colan Infotech, 10, 4th Floor, Taas Mahal, Montieth Road, Egmore, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 4201 7882

4. Niftysoft Solution Private Limited, 23, Block-1, Sidco Electronic Complex, Guindy, Guindy, Phone: 044 2250 1734

5. Zylog Systems Limited, Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 4915 7000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?