20th November 2015, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Nee information about internship program in Power Plant Technology offered by S R Thermonix Pvt. Ltd?

Hello Sir , I am in the final year of BTECH(M.E) grauation. Kindly tell me about the internship program in POWER PLANT TECHNOLOGY offered by S.R.THERMONIX Pvt Ltd ??

Related Questions:
  1. Provide information about Internship in Power Plant Technology?
  2. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in Rosa power plant?
  3. How to do summer internship in Thermal Bokaro Steel power plant?
  4. List of companies offering Internship programme to B.Tech students?
  5. How to do summer internship in Thermal Bokaro Power Plant?
  6. Where can I get information about Pinch technology? I want to make thesis using pinch technology in Thermal Power Plant
  7. Information regarding Job Opportunities in DVC Power Plant sector for B.Tech IT candidates? Required eligibility criteria for this?
  8. How to apply for thermal plan summer internships?
  9. Industries/companies offering implant training to mechanical engineering students?
  10. What is the procedure for summer internship from Thermal Power Plant? I am a electrical student in 2nd year
  11. List of the companies providing inplant training? I am studying Mechanical 2nd year
  12. Best institute in Chandigarh to prepare for GATE? What is the duration of the course?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in TISCO for B.E.(ME) 2nd year student?
  14. What grade I have to secure in B.Tech for Internship in Tata Steel? Procedure to apply and duration of Internship?
  15. How may I do training at Koradi power plant? I'm doing B.Tech from VNIT Nagpur with branch Power pant engineering
  16. List of Core companies in the field of Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of companies offering industrial training in power plant, thermal power plant, oil and gas industry in Kolkata, West Bengal for 3rd year B.Tech(E&I stream) students? Which one of these training is beneficial for me?
  18. How to do masters of technology in Power Plant from Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh? Names of the universities?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?