2nd March 2016, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Details of internship for M.Tech Computer Science students?

Hello,

As I am the M.Tech student, Computer Science & Engineering Branch. I am very pleased to know about the internship programs. Can you please provide me the details of internship for me? I really need to know now to proceed further. Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any internship program available for computer science students?
  2. Procedure to apply for internship for M.Tech computer science students?
  3. Details regarding internship for B.Tech CSE students in Visakhapatinam?
  4. Eligibility criteria for M.Tech computer science after MCA? Scope of M.Tech in Computer science? Can a student pursue M.Tech in CS from IIT or NIT after MCA?
  5. List of companies offering internship for M.Tech Computer Science students?
  6. List of software companies providing internship in Bangalore for Computer Science students?
  7. Is it possible for computer science and engineering students to get admission in DRDO? How to apply for internship there?
  8. List of companies providing internship in Mumbai for computer science students? I'm in B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year
  9. Can I apply for internship in ISRO after doing M.Tech in Computer Science?
  10. Which all companies allow doing internship for M.Tech computer science students?
  11. List of companies to do summer internship for third year BE students of Computer Science Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Where can computer science engineering students get internship? Eligibility criteria for internship? List of companies?
  13. In which Companies I can apply for Internship being a candidate pursuing 7th semester of BE in Computer Science?
  14. List of companies providing internship in Mumbai for computer science students? I'm in B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year
  15. Details about doing M.Tech in Computer science in IISC?
  16. Summer internship companies for computer science engineering students?
  17. List of software engineering branches available for GATE in IIT's for M.Tech?
  18. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
15th March 2016, 08:07 PM
Money Bank

Default Re: Details of internship for M.Tech Computer Science students?

Yes,You can take internship in lots of companies after completion of your M.Tech in Computer Science(CS).You can communicate with authorities of company and collect the all information related to internship.You can get the contact number from their official websites.You will have to send application and information regarding to your academic and university.After checking your all information they will send you a short notice regarding yo interview and entrance test.After qualify the interview or exam you will be judge according to your performance.
You can take internship in these companies:
1.Technoforte Software Pvt Ltd
2.Infosys
3.WIPRO
4.HCL
5.Intel
6.Web Software IT Solutions
7.Infinite Computer Solutions
8.Tata Consultancy Services Innovator
9.Computer Factory India Ltd
10.Samsung
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?