27th February 2016, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

List of companies offering internship for M.Tech Computer Science students?

I am a student of mtech first year studying in banasthali vidyapith.I would like to know the companies offering internship in M.Tech computer science during second year? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer on this.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering internship for B.Tech 3rd year computer science students?
  2. List of companies offering Internship for 2nd year CSE students?
  3. List of IT Companies offering internship to B.Sc Computer Science student
  4. Software companies offering 15 days Summer Internship in Chennai for M.Sc(Computer Science) student?
  5. List companies offering Project Internship to CSE students? How to approach?
  6. Which all companies allow doing internship for M.Tech computer science students?
  7. List of companies offering internship for M.Tech mechanical students?
  8. List private sector companies in Ahmedabad offering internship to B.Tech students?
  9. Need list of companies offering free internship in Jaipur?
  10. List of companies offering Internship program to M.Tech students? How to approach a company for an Internship?
  11. Where can computer science engineering students get internship? Eligibility criteria for internship? List of companies?
  12. List of companies offering internship in Andhra Pradesh?
  13. List of companies offering internship for B.Tech ECE students in Hyderabad?
  14. List of companies providing internship for final year M.Tech students? What is the procedure followed to apply for the internship?
  15. List of companies offering internships to NIT Jalandhar computer science students? How to apply for them? Is it easy to get in most reputed companies?
  16. List of companies providing internship in Bangalore to computer science 4th year students? How to apply for the same?
  17. Details of the companies offering internship program for 3rd year passed out students? Companies offering the internships without stipend? List of companies related to telecommunication branch? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of companies providing internship in Mumbai for computer science students? I'm in B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year
27th February 2016, 11:13 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering internship for M.Tech Computer Science students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of mtech first year studying in banasthali vidyapith.I would like to know the companies offering internship in M.Tech computer science during second year? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer on this.
List of companies offering internship for M.Tech Computer Science students:-

1. Martin's Electronic Devices & Instruments, 39/2067 Manikiri Cross Road, Kochi, Kerala
Phone: 0484 235 6429

2. Saffron Technologies, Alinchuvadu, Palarivattom, Ernakulam/Cochin, Kerala
Phone: 098951 00444

3. Xtend Technologies Private Limited, Kalathiparambil Cross Rd, Chittoor Road, Blue Hill, Chittoor, Valanjambalam, Ernakulam South, Kochi, Kerala, Phone: 0484 237 8008

4. Micro Objects, XLI/1098 B, Pulleppady Cross Road,, Kochi, Kerala
Phone: 0484 236 3672

5. Bussymen Electric Co, KP Vallon Rd, Indira Nagar, Kadavanthra, Ernakulam, Kerala
Phone: 0484 231 8530
28th February 2016, 05:54 PM
OnePlus

Default Re: List of companies offering internship for M.Tech Computer Science students?

List of the companies which offer internship programme where-

1-TCS.
2-Infosys.
3-HCL.
4-Sanfoundry.
5-Targetj solution.
6-Sahasra solution.

** For applying for the internship programme you can directly apply for the internship through there official website.And they may conduct the interview for this they will inform you later.
28th February 2016, 09:56 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

List of computer based companies where you can do internship :

** Total Computer Software Private Limited

Address : 122, 1, Kengeri Satellite, Behind Icici Atm, 1st Main, Upnagara, Kengeri Satellite, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560060
Phone : 080 2848 6764

** Digital Jalebi

Address : 77/6-3, 3rd Floor, South Parade Residency, Binny Crescent Road, Nandidurga Road, Benson Town, Bangalore 560046, Nandi Durga Rd, Byadarahalli, Benson Town, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560046
Phone : 097401 91750

** Cegonsoft

Address: 56, 17th Cross Road, Malleshwaram, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560055
Phone:084949 03866

You simply have to submit your application form with the due date. After that your eligibility will be verified by the concern authority. If you are found to fulfill all the eligibility criteria then you will get an email for confirmation. After that you can start your internship in that particular company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?