29th February 2016, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Details of Internship for M.Tech Computer Science student?

Hello,
As I am the M.Tech student, Computer Science & Engineering Branch. I am very pleased to know about the internship programs. Can you please provide me the details of internship for me? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Details of internship for M.Tech Computer Science students? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility criteria for M.Tech computer science after MCA? Scope of M.Tech in Computer science? Can a student pursue M.Tech in CS from IIT or NIT after MCA?
  3. Internship in an IT company being a 2nd year B.Tech computer science student?
  4. Is there any internship program available for computer science students?
  5. List of companies offering internship for M.Tech Computer Science students?
  6. Can I do internship for one month while doing 1st year Computer Science and Engineering?
  7. Winter Internship in Chennai for M.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) student?
  8. List of companies providing internship for M.Sc(Computer Science) student in Pune?
  9. Procedure to apply for internship for M.Tech computer science students?
  10. Names of the companies in Bangalore providing internship for 1 month? I am a computer science student
  11. Training and internship for computer science student in both summer and winter?
  12. Details regarding internship for B.Tech CSE students in Visakhapatinam?
  13. List of software companies providing internship in Bangalore for Computer Science students? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is it possible for computer science and engineering students to get admission in DRDO? How to apply for internship there?
  15. Can I apply for internship in ISRO after doing M.Tech in Computer Science?
  16. Detailed information about Paid Internship in Summer for B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) 3rd year student?
  17. Is there any facility for Student Internship in an IT company?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Steel for Integrated M.Tech in Material Science & Technology student?
1st April 2016, 12:48 AM
vinoth1922
Junior Member+

Default Re: Details of Internship for M.Tech Computer Science student?

CSc is the most demanded departmnt and there are many companies looking for peoples who works in computer. you have to send the mail to the HR of the company and if they invite you you can attend the following procedure to get the internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?