24th February 2018, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Details to join Cognizant for internship in MCA?

I am MCA student from Bangalore and currently in 5th semester so, I want to complete internship from Cognizant. Please give me details to join Cognizant for internship?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Internship in NIIT Technologies for an employee of Cognizant? -- [New]
  2. How to approach WIPRO and COGNIZANT for internship while studying MCA?
  3. How to apply for internship in CSE at Cognizant?
  4. Can I get job in Oracle if completed Internship from Cognizant being B.Tech(CSE) 7th semester student?
  5. How to apply for internship in final year of MCA from Capgemini or Cognizant? What are the requirements for it?
  6. Criteria for doing Internship in companies?
  7. Whether I can join Cognizant after being declared medically fit by doctors?
  8. Which company has recently invited applications for internship in June among TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant? Procedure to apply for it?
  9. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA student in Hyderabad? What is the criteria to apply for internship in any company?
  10. List of companies offering Internship programme in Bangalore for MCA student?
  11. Which companies are providing internship for MCA project?
  12. When the recruitment in Cognizant Technology Solutions will be announced for MCA postgraduate? Procedure to apply?
  13. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? Criteria to apply for internship in any companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the eligibility criteria to join internship at top IT companies?
  15. Which companies I can apply for internship while doing MCA from IGNOU?
  16. How to join internship for my MCA final year?
  17. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? What is the eligibility criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
  18. How to join L&T Technology for internship during MCA course? What are the requirements for it?
26th February 2018, 11:04 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details to join Cognizant for internship in MCA?

Cognizant is one of the to MNCs and getting internship in this company is not that easy unless you have a strong reference over there. Or you can contact your college and get a reference letter regarding the internship. Then you have to visit their official website (https://www.cognizant.com/careers) and submit your resume. If they select your resume then you have to send them the letter signed by the principal of your college. Now the admin department will guide you for the further procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?