14th March 2017, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria to join internship at top IT companies?

Hi, it’s Deepika Pathak. I have completed MCA in 2016 due to some reasons I could not complete my internship program in 6th semester and I have 56% in 10th but above 65% in 12th, BCA and MCA. I want to join internship program in companies like TCS, WIPRO, INFOSYS, HCL, L&T , Syntel and IBM etc. Please tell me can I?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for internship in top companies? What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply for the internship?
  2. Is there any eligibility criteria for doing internship in Infosys?
  3. Eligibility criteria and Application process for top 25 companies that provide Internship for MCA students
  4. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing summer internship in companies?
  5. Am I eligible to do internship while doing B.Tech 2nd year in private college?
  6. List of top IT companies providing internship for B.Tech 3rd year students?
  7. Where can telecom students do internship? What is the eligibility criteria to do internship? List of companies with their contact details?
  8. Detailed information about the companies with eligibility criteria which offers Summer Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student?
  9. Eligibility criteria for doing internship in Hardware companies?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying internship in IT companies?
  11. Which are the top 100 Pharmaceutical Companies in India? How can I get a job those Companies and what is the eligibility criteria required to get a job?
  12. What is the eligibility and procedure for internship?
  13. Eligibility criteria to get internship in software companies?
  14. Where can computer science engineering students get internship? Eligibility criteria for internship? List of companies?
  15. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? What is the eligibility criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
  16. List of top companies in which we can get internship after completion of B.Tech course?
  17. List of companies providing internship for MCA students? What is the selection process and criteria to join the companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Eligibility criteria for top MNC as well as Small Software companies?
16th March 2017, 12:38 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to join internship at top IT companies?

In order to apply for internship in companies like TCS, WIPRO, INFOSYS, HCL, L&T, Syntel and IBM candidates have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

> Candidates should have scored 65% marks throughout their career.

> No pending backlogs will be entertained.

> Maximum 1 year of educational gap is allowed.

> Good command over English is required.

> Good and decent behaviour with pleasing personality is must.

As you have scored just 56% in 10th standard, so you are not eligible to apply for internship in these companies until and unless you have a strong contact over there.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?