20th August 2017, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Does Indian Railway provides special class Apprenticeship for ISC Commerce student? Details regarding it?

Sir, Please let me know whether Indian Railway provides any special class Apprenticeship for a student of ISC (Commerce) just like Special Class Apprenticeship for a student of ISC (Science)? If yes, please let me know in details?

Related Questions:
  1. Does Indian Railway provides any special class apprenticeship for a student of ISC Commerce like a ISC Science student?
  2. Indian Railway provides any Special Class Apprenticeship for ISC Commerce student? How to apply for it?
  3. Details to join Indian Railway for apprenticeship in Diploma Electrical engineering stream?
  4. What is the procedure followed to get admission to class 12 in ISC board?
  5. Admission criteria after 12th ISC Commerce or Science? Does ISC students get any special consideration?
  6. From where to find syllabus of SCRA exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Should I go for Indian Railway after passing 12th commerce?
  8. Procedure to get apprenticeship from Railway after ITI Machinist? Can I get training of Loco Pilot?
  9. Is there a possibility that a student can be details in 11th standard from ISC board?
  10. Can I give ISC commerce exam third time if failed twice?
  11. UPSC, Special Class Railway Apprentice Exam, General Ability Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Where is the coaching class for special railway exam in India
  13. UPSC, Special Class Railway Apprentice Exam, Mathematics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Number of seats available in colleges of Guwahati for ISC Commerce student?
  15. What is the eligibility condition for SPECIAL CLASS RAILWAY APPRENTICES EXAMINATION (SCRA EXAM)? -- [New]
  16. Details of application for graduate apprenticeship in B.H.E.L.
  17. Sample Question Papers of SCRA Exam?
  18. How to prepare for special class railway apprentices exam? Where to get the model question papers?
22nd August 2017, 08:52 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Does Indian Railway provides special class Apprenticeship for ISC Commerce student? Details regarding it?

With regret I have to inform you that those candidates who have studied 12th standard with commerce stream are not eligible for special class railway apprentice.
In order to get special class railway apprentice, you must have studied 12th standard in science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) conducts SCRA (Special Class Railway Apprentice) exam each and every year for apprentice position in Indian Railway academy.
25th August 2017, 03:40 AM
manjira...

Default Re: Does Indian Railway provides special class Apprenticeship for ISC Commerce student? Details regarding it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, Please let me know whether Indian Railway provides any special class Apprenticeship for a student of ISC (Commerce) just like Special Class Apprenticeship for a student of ISC (Science)? If yes, please let me know in details?
No Commerce student are not eligible to apply for Indian Railway special class Apprenticeship.

The application for the recruitment of Special Class Railway Apprentices in Indian Railway is invited by UPSC. The examination is conducted in the month of January and the notification for the exam is published in the month of October of the previous year.

The eligibility criteria to apply for SCRA are

Candidates should have passed 10+2 level examination with Physics/Chemistry and Mathematics as one of the compulsory subjects from a recognized board. Final year candidates can also apply for this exam.OR

Candidates with a graduation degree with Mathematics and Physics/Chemistry as one of the main subjects can also apply for this post.

The age of the candidates should be between 17 years to 21 years. Age is relaxed for the reserved category candidates.

The candidates should be Indian citizen.

For more information you can check http://www.upsconline.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?