14th September 2017, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

How to do apprenticeship in Mechanical stream at Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation?

Sir, I have passed Diploma in Mechanical engineering stream from Ahmadabad and willing to do apprenticeship from Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation. How can I do apprenticeship from this company?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do internship in Mechanical stream from Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation?
  2. Procedure to secure job in Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation?
  3. Which are the top 20 metal and mining companies in India?
  4. Is the National Mineral Development Corporation good option for internship in Mechanical Engineering? How can I join the company for it?
  5. Possibility to get a job without completion of apprenticeship?
  6. Can I get a job in Travel Industry after graduation?
  7. Details to do apprenticeship from Thyssen Krupp after ITI with Mechanical stream?
  8. Where to apply for apprenticeship in Diploma in Mechanical stream at Jamshedpur?
  9. Chances to do apprenticeship from Great Eastern Shipping after Diploma in Mechanical stream?
  10. How may I get a government job in tourism sector? List of entrance exams for the same?
  11. Procedure to do six month apprenticeship in Mechanical stream from Asia MotorWorks? Documents required for it?
  12. List of companies or factories to do apprenticeship after ITI in Mechanical stream
  13. How to do one year apprenticeship from HAL after ITI with Mechanical stream? Procedure to apply for it?
  14. Job opportunities in Government sector for Travel & Tourism Management graduate?
  15. Apprenticeship question paper for DRDO and question bank guide? -- [New]
  16. How to apply for apprenticeship in Electrical stream at Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited? How much stipend they give for apprentice trainee?
  17. Names of top mining firms in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Details of application for graduate apprenticeship in B.H.E.L.
10th October 2017, 08:04 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do apprenticeship in Mechanical stream at Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation?

There is a certain procedure to do Internship in Mechanical stream at Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation.

>> Whenever there is a recruitment or Internship or apprenticeship opportunities available, all the details will get uploaded in it's official website

>> I am providing you "Careers" or "Recruitment" section of Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation.

>> You may find all the apprentice recruitment updates whenever they are available and required for the company.

>> Or else you may get it's details by contacting upon the following numbers given directly in the due course.

Ph. No: 079 27913501, 27913200

Address: Khanu Bhavan, 132-Ring Road, Vastrapur, Ahmedabad-380052

Click here for Careers Section
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?