10th September 2017, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

How to enroll for apprenticeship after Diploma in Electrical stream at NLC India Limited?

Sir, I have passed Diploma in Electrical stream and want to do apprenticeship from NLC India Limited. Please tell me how to enroll for apprenticeship from here?

Related Questions:
  1. When the notification of NLC Apprenticeship will be released? Detailed information about it?
  2. How to know the status of NLC Apprenticeship merit selection?
  3. How to apply for apprenticeship in Electrical stream at Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited? How much stipend they give for apprentice trainee?
  4. How does Tata Power Limited select for apprenticeship after Diploma in Electrical stream? Procedure to apply for it?
  5. Vacancies in Axles India Limited to do apprenticeship after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  6. How to do one year Graduate Apprenticeship Training Programme from NLC India Ltd after Bachelor of Computer Science & Engineering?
  7. How to do apprenticeship from Coal India Limited being a Diploma in Electrical Engineer?
  8. How to join Nissan Motor India Private Limited for apprenticeship in Mechanical stream?
  9. Possibility to get a job without completion of apprenticeship?
  10. How to do apprenticeship in Electrical stream from Steel Authority of India, Jharkhand? How much stipend they pay during apprenticeship?
  11. List of companies in Haryana providing apprenticeship in Electrical & Electronics stream
  12. List of private companies in Delhi NCR for apprenticeship in Electrical stream -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to approach Integral Coach Factory, Perambur to do apprenticeship after Diploma in Electrical stream? Have they invited for it?
  14. Details to join Indian Railway for apprenticeship in Diploma Electrical engineering stream?
  15. Number of posts available in NLC Apprenticeship Graduate Trainee recruitment for Mechanical candidates? Qualification required to apply?
  16. Is Junior Engineer a gazetted officer?
  17. Job opportunities for Diploma holder in Electrical Engineering? -- [New]
  18. Is there any recruitment in Havells India Limited for Diploma in Electrical & Electronics?
10th February 2018, 02:43 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to enroll for apprenticeship after Diploma in Electrical stream at NLC India Limited?

You can enroll for apprenticeship at NLC India Limited by visiting the official website of the company. The last date of downloading the apprenticeship form was 05.01.2018; 17:00 (IST). You simply have to download the registration form and take a print-out of the same. You can download the same from below given link-
https://web.nlcindia.com/ldc122017/apprentice/
Duly fill the application and send the same at "The Deputy General Manager, Learning & Development Centre, N.L.C India Limited. You have to attach migration certificate, degree certifictae, category certificate (in case of reserved category) etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?