22nd April 2015, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

What kind of posts are available in Indian Railway for Electrical Engineering Diploma candidate? When the notification will be release?

Hello everyone,
I am the student of Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
I want to join Indian Railway. So, please tell me
about the posts available in Indian Railway for me?
And also about the date of notification.
Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the various job sectors after getting IES? I am in 3rd year
  2. What kind of posts are available in Indian Railway for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  3. What kind of posts are available in Railway Recruitment Board for B.Tech Electrical Engineer?
  4. What is the date of Indian Navy notification? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering
  5. Which Jobs I can apply in Railway being a candidate of pursuing Diploma in Engineering with IT?
  6. Date of IES and PSU exam? Are both these exams different from each other?
  7. Are there any IT jobs in Railways?
  8. Whether Diploma in Electrical Engineering from KSOU is valid in Railway and Government sectors? Is KSOU recognized by UGC or IGNOU?
  9. How to join IES after passing B.E? Can I do high studies after doing IES?
  10. Admission in diploma in Electrical Engineering in KSOU after passing ITI in Electrician Trade and while working as a employee in Indian Railway?
  11. What is the date of notification for Civil engineering B.Tech?
  12. How to prepare for railway junior engineering? My qualification is diploma in electrical engineering
  13. When the notification for Indian Railway TC and Junior Clerk posts will be released?
  14. What kind of posts are available in Indian Railway for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student? Can I appear in Indian Railway recruitment exam in my final semester?
  15. Which are the 2 years Diploma course in Electrical
  16. Syllabus of RRB Exam for Junior Engineer Position? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What am I supposed to do for job in BSNL?
  18. Am I eligible for PSU and railway exam(Post of Engineer) if I am a visually handicapped electrical engineering candidate?
5th November 2015, 04:20 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: What kind of posts are available in Indian Railway for Electrical Engineering Diploma candidate? When the notification will be release?

I appreciate your willingness for getting job in Indian Railway. You have completed diploma in Electrical Engineering. So following are the posts under which you can apply:

--Junior Engineer

--Depot Material Superintendent

**But I am sorry to say that the last date for filling the online form (23 July 2015) for this year has been over. But you can prepare for the next year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?