15th July 2018, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for an Internship in NMDC Ltd. for BTech Mechanical student?

Dear friends, I don’t know which documents I have to submit in NMDC Ltd. for applying an Internship as I am studying in pre final year of BTech with Mechanical Engineering. Can you please let me know about the essential documents which are required for applying?

Related Questions:
  1. When the Internship notification will be released in NMDC Ltd.?
  2. When the notification of 1 year Internship will be published in NMDC Ltd. for BTech Electrical student?
  3. Documents required to apply for an Internship in Barauni Refinery for BTech Mechanical final year student?
  4. Documents required to apply for Internship in BHEL, Bhopal for BTech Mechanical final year student?
  5. Documents required to apply for an Internship in Hindustan Copper Ltd. for BTech Mechanical 4th semester student?
  6. Procedure to apply for an Internship in NMDC Ltd. for BTech Mining 5th semester student?
  7. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in NMDC Ltd. for Chemical 3rd semester student?
  8. What does Internship meant for? Procedure and documents required to apply for Mechanical Engineering student? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Documents required to apply for an Internship in HCL Technologies for BTech CSE student?
  10. Documents required to apply for an Internship in NTPC for BTech Civil student?
  11. Documents required to apply for an Internship in NALCO for BTech Civil student?
  12. Documents required to apply for an Internship in Chennai Petroleum Corporation for Mechanical 7th semester student?
  13. Documents required to apply for Internship in HAL for Mechanical 2nd year?
  14. Documents required to apply for an Internship in Central Coalfields Ltd. for BTech Mining student?
  15. Documents required to apply for an Internship in MSEDCL for BTech Chemical 4th semester student?
  16. Documents required to apply for an Internship in KAPL Ltd. for BTech Chemical 5th semester student?
  17. Documents required to apply for an Internship in UJVNL Ltd. for BTech Chemical 5th semester student? -- [New]
  18. Documents required to apply for an Internship in Tevatron Technologies Pvt. Ltd. for BTech CSE student?
14th May 2021, 11:02 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for an Internship in NMDC Ltd. for BTech Mechanical student?

Documents required to apply for an Internship in NMDC Ltd.:-

1. Original and photocopy of Mark sheet for 10th, 12th and BE / BTech all semesters.

2. Two copies of your updated resume.

3. 2 Passport size photograph.

4. Original and photocopy of PAN card and Aadhar card.

For more details you can visit their official website:-
https://www.nmdc.co.in/
20th May 2021, 03:24 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Default Re: Documents required to apply for an Internship in NMDC Ltd. for BTech Mechanical student?

Documents required:-

1. Passport Size Candidate's Photos (02 Copies).

2. SSC/Matriculation Marks Sheet and proof of date of birth.

3. HSC/Intermediate Marks Sheet.

4. Graduation Marks Sheet.

3. PAN and Aadhar Card of candidates (Compulsory).
25th June 2021, 04:34 PM
Tapu ke papa

Documents required :--

All the Educational Mark sheet.

Graduation Mark sheet

Id Proof (Adhaar Card or PAN Card)

Passport Size Photographs (3 Photos)

Latest Resume/CV.

Recommendation letters (2 Copies)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?