1st August 2018, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for an Internship in HCL Technologies for BTech CSE student?

Hi everyone, I would like to know about the essential documents which is required to apply for an Internship in HCL Technologies. I am studying BTech with CSE branch. Kindly let me know about the documents as I early want to apply for an Internship in HCL Technologies. Waiting for your response!

13th October 2018, 06:32 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for an Internship in HCL Technologies for BTech CSE student?

Documents required to apply for an Internship in HCL Technologies for BTech CSE student are given below.

Duly filled in application form,

Updated Resume,

Marksheet of last qualifying examinations,

Certificates,

Letter of recommendation (if any).

Post card duly filled with complete postal address for acknowledgement (optional).

HCL Technologies website link is given below.
https://www.hcltech.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?