26th August 2015, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

What does Internship meant for? Procedure and documents required to apply for Mechanical Engineering student?

Hello,
I am a student of B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year and I want to know about Internship. Means, what is Internship? How can I apply? What documents are required?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in Automobile Industries for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  2. Procedure to apply and documents required for Internship in AIIMS for BPT final year student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? List of private and government companies in Bangalore for Internship?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in L&T, Mumbai for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  5. Procedure of internship at HEC? List of documents required?
  6. Can a Maharashtra student apply for GUJCET? Procedure of application and documents required? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in any company for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  8. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  9. Procedure to apply in Summer Internship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Last date of application?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  12. Is it beneficial to pursue Internship in Air India for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply and fee expense of 6 months Internship in Air India?
  13. List of companies which offer Internship in Mechanical Design for B.Tech(ME) student? Procedure to apply?
  14. What is the procedure to apply for internship after 4th year
  15. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  16. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in HAL and ISRO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in Mahindra Motors for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
1st April 2018, 02:18 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What does Internship meant for? Procedure and documents required to apply for Mechanical Engineering student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am a student of B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year and I want to know about Internship. Means, what is Internship? How can I apply? What documents are required?

Internships are the practical training to students in the respective stream. Students can enroll for internships in any company related to their area of study. Internships are useful for the students to get practical experience and it also improves students resume. Students can convert their academic knowledge into industry skills through internships.
Mechanical engineering students can apply for internships through their college training and placement cell or directly (online or offline). Students can also apply for internships through employee referral. They have to apply to the HR Manager of the company with the documents like No Objection Certificate, Resume and Covering Letter. Interns are selected based on the academic skills and some organizations conduct interview also for the selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?