1st November 2015, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

What are the possible training areas I can apply for while doing Electronics and Communication engineering?

Respected Sir/Mam,

I just want to know some training areas regarding the communication sector for an electronics and communication engineering student.

Can u tell me that in training course do we get theoretical knowledge also.
as one one of my friend told me that in training areas inspite of giving practical knowledge some companies prefer to take the theoretical classes also.

is it beneficial 4 us??
apart from this can u help me by telling some other industrial courses also for the training apart from communication field.

Thank you.

Regards
~Pragya Khattri

Related Questions:
  1. Theoretical classes during training is beneficial? Industrial courses for training apart from communication field?
  2. Institute for 1-2 months training in Electronics and Communication engineering?
  3. Procedure to apply for summer training at BHEL being a 6th semester Electronics and communication engineering student?
  4. Reference books for GATE Electronics and Communication Engineering student? Training institute which provides GATE training in Coimbatore?
  5. Training in Kolkata for Electronics & Communication?
  6. List of institutions offering summer training in Chandigarh or Delhi? I'm in B.Tech(Electronics and communication engineering) 2nd year
  7. Name of some companies in Kerala for training in Electronics or Communication field?
  8. How many branches are there to do M.Tech after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  9. How to do summer training in BHEl Haridwar if I am a student of electronics and communication engineering?
  10. Procedure to apply for training in Bokaro Steel Plant for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering 2nd year student?
  11. What is the criteria for summer internship in BSNL, Ghaziabad
  12. Can I do training in ISRO if I am doing 3rd year diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  13. Good companies for summer training in Data communication and Networking for 8 weeks for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  14. How to get training from Bokaro Steel Plant being 2nd year Electronics and Communication engineer?
  15. List of companies which provides Industrial Training to Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  16. How can I apply in core electronics companies for summer training? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Name of companies for 6 months industrial training in Electronics and communication engineering?
  18. How to do higher studies after pursuing B.Tech in ECE?
15th November 2015, 06:46 PM
xiomi china

Default Re: What are the possible training areas I can apply for while doing Electronics and Communication engineering?

For electronic and communication engineering the training areas are as mentioned below:
1. Satellite communiaction.
2. TV and radar communication.
3. Networking.

Minimum training course duration in 3 months, including theoretical as well as practical.
Yes, this is beneficial to all EC students.

Other industrial courses are:

1. Hacking (CS)
2. Embedded System(EC+CS+EE)
3. Machine design (ME)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?