1st October 2015, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Does DRDL offer Induction Training for 15 days in Automation to B.Tech(Mechatronics Engineering) 2nd year student?

Hello Sir,
My son is pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech(Mechatronics Engineering). He would like to do Induction Training for 15 days in Automation. I want to know that this Training is available in DRDL? Please let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering 30 days Training programme for B.Tech(Information & Telecommunication Engineering) 2nd year student?
  2. List of the top institutions offering summer training for 2nd year chemical engineering students? I am a student of 2nd year student of chemical engineering at NIT, Durgapur
  3. Eligibility to apply for 6 weeks Internship in BSNL, Nagpur for B.Tech(E&TC) 2nd year student?
  4. Companies providing 45 days training to 2nd year student?
  5. Summer training after 2nd year, which companies offer this training? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Industrial Training related to Embedded or Automation for B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) 3rd year student?
  7. Names of the companies which offer summer training? I am a 3rd year electronics and communication engineering student
  8. How to get my summer training from reputed institutes in India? Procedure and names of the institutes which offer summer training? I am a student of 2nd year mechanical engineering at MDU
  9. List of companies which offer Summer Training to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  10. List of institutions offering summer training in Chandigarh or Delhi? I'm in B.Tech(Electronics and communication engineering) 2nd year
  11. Industries offering training at the end of 2nd year? I am a chemical Engineering student at Jaypee University
  12. Summer training for second year students?
  13. Companies offering 1 month Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical & Automation Engineering) student?
  14. How to do vocational training in Mumbai? i am a student of electronics and telecommunication
  15. Which are the core industries that offer internship like DRDL, NTPC, BHEL and NRSC?
  16. How to apply for training in construction companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  17. Companies providing Embedded or Automation training in Pune
  18. Companies that provides 30 days training in Information and Telecommunication? Suitable course for training?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?