10th February 2012, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

List of institutions offering summer training in Chandigarh or Delhi? I'm in B.Tech(Electronics and communication engineering) 2nd year

i am 2nd yr student of electronics and communication engineering,kindly suggest me the fields in which i can get training and about the companies and institutes which offer good training in chandigarh and delhi

Related Questions:
  1. List of the top institutions offering summer training for 2nd year chemical engineering students? I am a student of 2nd year student of chemical engineering at NIT, Durgapur
  2. List of institutions and their applying procedure for doing summer training for days in Embedded designing from Delhi region?
  3. Institutions offering summer training for B.Tech 2nd year CSE students?
  4. List of Companies in Chandigarh offering Summer Training for the candidates of B.Tech in Mechanical stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of the training centers along with their address in Chandigarh and New Delhi, offering training for ECE students? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student from Jalander
  6. Institute for 1-2 months training in Electronics and Communication engineering?
  7. List of the training centers, offering summer training for B.Sc 2nd year students?
  8. Where in Delhi could I do my summer training? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student
  9. List of companies offering summer training in Uttar Pradesh?
  10. What is the procedure followed to do training in DMRC, Delhi while doing 3rd year ECE?
  11. How to get summer training in Embedded Circuit Designing? Names of the universities offering summer training?
  12. Can I do summer training from DRDO Chandigarh? I am a 2nd year computer science student
  13. Best Automobile company offering summer training in Delhi to B.Tech ME second year students?
  14. List of IT companies which offer Summer Training to B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student in Delhi and Meerut?
  15. Companies offering summer training or internship to B.Tech Aerospace Engineering students?
  16. Companies offering summer training with stipend? -- [New]
  17. Institutions offering Training programme in Kolkata for B.Tech(Food Technology) 2nd year student?
  18. How can Electronics and communication engineering student do summer training in Chandigarh?
11th April 2012, 02:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of institutions offering summer training in Chandigarh or Delhi? I'm in B.Tech(Electronics and communication engineering) 2nd year

i am a 2nd year ece student ..kindly suggest me best course and institute for industerial training............
20th May 2012, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of institutions offering summer training in Chandigarh or Delhi? I'm in B.Tech(Electronics and communication engineering) 2nd year

pls gave name and contect no of institute for summer tranning of ece 3rd sem student in chandigadh
6th August 2012, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

I have complet my diploma of civil engg...... But I don't aferd to degree fees........
So I want job in chandigarh. .. Job only related civil engg.
So plz contact me. - 919803893130
28th August 2012, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of 5th Semester NIT Srinagar ,Kindly suggest me the name of institiute to have practical training from Dec/2012 to Febrary 2012
6th March 2013, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Please suggest for training in ece
8th April 2013, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

list of mobile companies in Gurgaon & Chandigarh.I'm student of ece 2nd year.
9th May 2013, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am 2nd yr student of electronics and communication engineering,kindly suggest me the fields in which i can get training and about the companies and institutes which offer good training in chandigarh and delhi
Go for summer training at Edlive Education Pvt. Ltd. where you get an opportunity to work on LIVE applications and learn advanced technologies from experts.
Contact 7696009616 or 0172-4612123 for details.
14th May 2013, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

m a 2nd yr. ece student..please suggest me some training institutes in chandigarh with good standard of education and at lower fees??
19th May 2013, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

am pursuing mba . done with 2nd semester exam. now i want to do traning in HR but in any mnc . suggest me any MNC in chandigarh or in mohali. which have a very great scope in industry market.
31st March 2014, 03:22 AM
Unregistered

hi! i am a 2nd year student of electronics and communication department. I want to do some demanded training. plz suggest me some top training institutes in kolkata or out of kolkata.
15th June 2014, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

I am a b.tech student of electronics communication. I want to training but I am not know where I am do training so... Any body tell me.%uD83D%uDE0A
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?