2nd July 2014, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Companies offering 30 days Training programme for B.Tech(Information & Telecommunication Engineering) 2nd year student?

Hello
I am 2nd year student (b.tech) information and telecommunication. I want to under go training for 30 days.so i would like u to help me by telling me the names of the companies that provide training for the same .
please reply soon m waiting

Related Questions:
  1. Industries offering Internship/Training programme related to Electronics & Telecommunication in Kerala? -- [New]
  2. List of the companies providing training in Mumbai? I am a 3nd year engineering student from electronics and telecommunication branch
  3. Companies providing 45 days training to 2nd year student?
  4. How to do vocational training in Mumbai? i am a student of electronics and telecommunication
  5. Companies offering implant training for Civil Engineering students during summer vacations? Procedure to apply for it?
  6. List of the companies offering Summer Internship programme for B.Tech Metallurgy and Materials Engineering 2nd year student?
  7. List of companies offering Summer Training Program in Noida being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  8. Companies offering Industrial Training for Engineering Students in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which are the companies offering industrial training for B.Tech students?
  10. How can I apply for Summer Training in BSNL, BHEL, NTPC and other companies pursuing my 2ed year Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering?
  11. List of companies providing implant training to computer students? I'm a diploma student in computer technology(CT) 2nd year from Chennai
  12. Telecom companies offering internship to Telecommunication engineering student?
  13. How to apply for training in construction companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  14. Companies offering Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
  15. List of Companies to apply for Inplant Training for a period of 5 days?
  16. Procedure to apply for Training/Internship programme in SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant for B.Tech Electronics & Telecommunication 5th semester student?
  17. List of Companies offering Training for the candidates after completion of 2nd year of Civil Engineering?
  18. Summer training for second year students?
6th July 2014, 08:38 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering 30 days Training programme for B.Tech(Information & Telecommunication Engineering) 2nd year student?

First of all, speaking about the current job conditions. The job sector of the engineering aspirants lies in the hands of IT sector. IT sector is the major recruiting field. Electronics in India is still in its infant stage since we do not have a single fab lab till now. The companies in India in electronics sector are limited and recruit very less candidates, mostly of which are from Tier-1 institutes of the country which involves IITs and NITs.

Hence it is recommendable that you pursue training in the software domain preferably Java, Android or DotNet which are the most demanding fields in the software domain. This will help you to get jobs in the software companies. And side by side prepare for the GATE exam to enhance the core knowledge based on which you can go for the core companies and PSUs. You can do the training in companies like Hp, Globsyn, HCL or go for global certification courses from Microsoft and Oracle which are usually of 30 days.

In the winter vacations, you can go for training in the companies of your domain to get an experience in your domain. You can do training in BSNL by pursuing course on Advanced Telecom or Doordarshan or PSUs. Then in the summer vacations of third year you can go for internship to get a work experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?