9th August 2014, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Does IIT provides training to other college students? Procedure and eligibility for training in Electronics & Communication engineering?

I am studying in state govt college.does iit provide training to other college students? if ,yes what is the procedure&eligibility criteria?my branch ic electronics & communication engg plz give me list of iit providing such training?

Related Questions:
  1. Doe IIT provide training to other college students? Criteria and procedure?
  2. Does IIT provide training to other college student?
  3. Training in Kolkata for Electronics & Communication?
  4. List of companies which provides Industrial Training to Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  5. Procedure to join ISRO for training purpose while pursuing Electronics and Communication?
  6. How to get training from Bokaro Steel Plant being 2nd year Electronics and Communication engineer?
  7. Is there any training/internship program for 3rd year engineering students of ECE stream? Details about the training?
  8. About 6 month training in B.Tech 3 year in Electronics & Communication? Cost of training and streams for females?
  9. Recommended training institutes for Electronics & Instrumentation?
  10. Training in Signal System or Analog Communication?
  11. Training institutes and their requirements for 4th semester Electronics & Communication?
  12. How to do training in summer vacations after passing electronics and communication?
  13. Summer training program for Electrical & Electronics engineering in IIT Delhi?
  14. Details of minor training in Patna for Electronics & Communication branch?
  15. List of top companies offering vocational training for electronics and communication engineering students
  16. How to do summer training in electronics and communication?
  17. Companies which offer training for Civil Students and procedure to join the training? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of institutions offering summer training in Chandigarh or Delhi? I'm in B.Tech(Electronics and communication engineering) 2nd year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?