1st February 2014, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Training in Kolkata for Electronics & Communication?

Sir/Madam,
Currently i am studying in B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering, in Kolkata.As a 2nd year student i want a training so it would enhanced my CV and have some experience in industry area.Please help me to get a training in kolkata or any other place.

Thank You

Related Questions:
  1. How may I do summer training for electronics in Kolkata? I'm 3rd year B.Tech(electronics and communication) student
  2. Best Networking & Embedded System training institute in Kolkata
  3. Which institute provides best training in Kolkata?
  4. Training institutes and their requirements for 4th semester Electronics & Communication?
  5. About 6 month training in B.Tech 3 year in Electronics & Communication? Cost of training and streams for females?
  6. Details of minor training in Patna for Electronics & Communication branch?
  7. Which Training is best for me for one month being a candidate of pursuing Engineering in Electronics & Communication?
  8. Procedure to do training in Kolkata Metro Rail in December?
  9. Companies for summer training in Electronics or Communication? I am a B.Tech Electronics and Communication student
  10. How to do training in summer vacations after passing electronics and communication?
  11. How to do summer training in electronics and communication?
  12. How to do industrial training in electronics company? I am studying in electronics and communication
  13. Which branch is better for M.Tech for electronics & communication engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which are the companies which provide training for 6 months in core electronics like Satellite Communication, Antennas, Semiconductors? Companies which give such type of training?
  15. List of top training companies providing 6 months training in Electronics and Communication in Punjab and Chandigarh?
  16. List of companies offering industrial training in power plant, thermal power plant, oil and gas industry in Kolkata, West Bengal for 3rd year B.Tech(E&I stream) students? Which one of these training is beneficial for me?
  17. List of institutions offering summer training in Chandigarh or Delhi? I'm in B.Tech(Electronics and communication engineering) 2nd year
  18. List of companies providing training in Electronics and communication field? How can I do training in D.R.D.O? I'm a B.Tech 3rd semester student
9th February 2014, 02:19 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Training in Kolkata for Electronics & Communication?

It is good that you have started thinking about your training right after your 2nd year. This will give more time to acquire more knowledge by doing training in various sectors after every even semester. Kolkata is a metropolitan city with numerous companies especially related to computer field. SO you can get do training in any of them easily.

As you belong to ECE branch,so you can do training in :-
-Microsoft (Online)
-Oracle (Online)
-Intel (Outside Kolkata)
-LinkedIn (Outside Kolkata)
-BSNL
-AAI
-PSUs
-Hp
-HCL
-Idea
-IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys
-Comptia (Online)
-Red Hat (Online)

You need to download the application form from the official website of the concerned company. Then you need to fill it completely and send it along with the demand draft of the training fees and NOC letter from your college to the concerned company. For some companies, you need to contact the HR or training coordinator to avail training in them. It is easy to do training if you have contact with the employee of the concerned company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?