31st March 2014, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Doe IIT provide training to other college students? Criteria and procedure?

I am studying in state government &want to take training in iit colleges.does iit provide training to other college students?if yes ,what is the procedure&eligibility criteria?my branch is electronics&communication engg please give me list of iit providing training concerning my branch?

Related Questions:
9th April 2014, 08:22 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Doe IIT provide training to other college students? Criteria and procedure?

Yes, IIT provides training in the form of internships every year for various engineering aspirants across the country. However, the seats are limited and hence getting selected is very tough. There are thousands of candidates applying for the internships and hence the level of competition is very high. Mostly IITians and other top institute's students are given preference.

There are various project works undertaken by the IITs every year. Students are incorporated for those works. However, while applying one has to submit one's own project proposal as well. The advertisement is made online and the application can be done online. Various factors like the academic background of the student, project proposed, interest are considered to select the final set of candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?