19th August 2015, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Does one year BDS internship comes under clinical experience?

Does one year BDS internship comes under clinical experience?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities and salaries for me in Overseas if I am a Dentist(BDS) with 12 years of Clinical Experience
  2. How can I get job in Gulf countries specially in Saudi Arabia if completed BDS and having one year of work experience?
  3. Other than MDS and Clinical Practice, what can be done after BDS? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Universities offering Internship for BDS final year student in Kerala?
  5. Should I have to do any course for getting job in Singapore if completed BDS and having 13 years of Clinical experience?
  6. Job vacancy for a clinical assistant in any dental hospital in Punjab after completing BDS internship?
  7. If I will complete my BDS here in India then can I do my 1 year BDS internship from Dubai?
  8. Is it possible to do Internship for 1 year in other college for BDS 4th year student? List of colleges with detailed procedure to apply for Internship in Delhi?
  9. Is it possible to do Internship for 1 year in other college for BDS 4th year student?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in Hyderabad for BDS 4th year student?
  11. How to work in Dubai in a good Hospital after passing BDS with 8 years experience in Clinical Dentistry
  12. Is it compulsory to do Internship programme if being a BDS final year student? Prospects for further study in USA after Internship?
  13. Is it permissible to do internship from different college while doing BDS 4th year?
  14. Dentist jobs for BDS graduates with one year internship experience?
  15. Internship in clinical research for M.Sc student? Job opportunities after completion of course and internship?
  16. Why 1 year BDS internship is paid internship? What if college denies to pay?
  17. Internship in Delhi for BDS final year student of Haryana?
  18. Is it mandatory to do internship in final year of BDS? Implication for further studies in Abroad?
25th March 2019, 02:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does one year BDS internship comes under clinical experience?

The internship is the part of the BDS degree course and it will not be considered a professional experience by any means. The place where you have done your internship will only provide a certificate of internship.

Work experience is a different thing and your employer will only provide a certificate if you have been working full time, not as a trainee or intern.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?