18th April 2011, 10:45 AM
kurra

How to work in Dubai in a good Hospital after passing BDS with 8 years experience in Clinical Dentistry

I am a BDS graduate and i have 8 years experience in clinical dentistry, as i
want to develop my career, and i want to work in Dubai for good hospital.

Related Questions:
  1. Jobs in Dubai for BDS Graduates -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to get a job after BDS in Dubai having 4 years experience as Dentist?
  3. Dentist job for work experience in Dubai?
  4. Jobs in Dubai after pursuing BDS Internship in India?
  5. Job vacancies for practicing Dentist in Abu Dhabi (Dubai)? When will be the DHA exam held for this year?
  6. How to do hospital management course after doing BDS?
  7. Job opportunities in Abroad for BDS doctor who has completed degree in India and working in a government hospital for 7 years?
  8. Number of PG Dental Seats available in Bangalore under government quota for domicile students of Karnataka?
  9. Can I get a job in Singapore or Dubai as a Dentist being a BDS holder with scored 6.5 bands in IELTS? -- [New]
  10. What are the job opportunities and salaries for me in Overseas if I am a Dentist(BDS) with 12 years of Clinical Experience
  11. How to get settled in abroad after completing BDS and have my own clinic with 3 years of clinical experience?
  12. What are the formalities to be followed to work as a dentist in Singapore? I am an Indian Dentist with 2 years of experience in faculty and 2 years of clinical experience
  13. How to practice in Dubai after BDS from India and having one year of experience?
  14. Requirements for Post Graduation in Dentistry from US?
  15. How can I get a job after doing BDS graduation from India
  16. Should I have to do any course for getting job in Singapore if completed BDS and having 13 years of Clinical experience?
  17. Job vacancy for a clinical assistant in any dental hospital in Punjab after completing BDS internship?
  18. Procedure to work in Dubai after completing BDS?
17th May 2015, 01:33 PM
abthar

Default Re: How to work in Dubai in a good Hospital after passing BDS with 8 years experience in Clinical Dentistry

Dear Aspirant

There is a lot of consultancies working for providing job opportunities.Some of them are naukri gulf,monster gulf websites.Register in their portal and update daily makes visible your resumes and recruiters will contact you if your profile meets their recruitment.And also register abroad consultancies who working in india.Some of them are west asia consultancy..Contact them they will assisst you

Hope it was helpful
17th May 2015, 01:35 PM
abthar

Default Re: How to work in Dubai in a good Hospital after passing BDS with 8 years experience in Clinical Dentistry

Dear Aspirant

There is a lot of consultancies working for providing job opportunities.Some of them are naukri gulf,monster gulf websites.Register in their portal and update daily makes visible your resumes and recruiters will contact you if your profile meets their recruitment.And also register abroad consultancies who working in india.Some of them are west asia consultancy..Contact them they will assisst you

Hope it was helpful
18th May 2015, 08:41 AM
savneybillford

Usually the companies in Dubai look for candidates who have work experience in Dubai itself and the also have priorities given to their own citizens. However as medicine is one of the basic need, you will find them relaxing a lot of these conditions to meet their demand and hence you have a fair chance. It is better if you go to Dubai on a visit visa of three month duration and look for a job there physically. This way you can be assured of the authenticity of the job. Register your name in the consultancies there and await calls from potential workplaces.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?