15th May 2015, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

Job vacancy for a clinical assistant in any dental hospital in Punjab after completing BDS internship?

Hello sir
I have completed my bds internship
Now I am looking for job in any dental hospital in punjab
Can u tell me about a good dental hospital in punjab
Who needs a clinical assistant

Related Questions:
  1. Internship from government hospital without attached dental hospital?
  2. How to do my job in London after completing BDS? I am doing internship in Madha Dental College and Hospital
  3. Possibility to do Internship in any Dental hospital for BDS 2nd year student?
  4. Is it possible to get any course in medical field after scoring 120 cutoff? Names of the colleges in which its possible to get?
  5. What is the date of the MDS entrance exam?
  6. Can I apply for Dental PG entrance test after completing BDS internship?
  7. Where can I do internship other then Azeezia college of Dental Sciences and Research, Kerala?
  8. Eligibility for MD/MS after being resident from 12th class -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to do internship from Delhi after completing my BDS?
  10. How can I study MDS with scholarship in Abroad after completing my Internship being a BDS candidate?
  11. Top colleges offering PG programs in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in India and Abroad? What is the admission criteria?
  12. Can I get a job for BDS after completing BDS?
  13. Job opportunities in Abroad for BDS doctor who has completed degree in India and working in a government hospital for 7 years?
  14. How to apply for a job in a good hospital after completing BDS?
  15. How to get a job as a Dentist after completing BDS internship
  16. How to do internship in delhi after completing BDS from Gwalior
  17. Should I have to do any course for getting job in Singapore if completed BDS and having 13 years of Clinical experience?
  18. Any vacancy for BDS or any entrance test to serve as Junior Residence in Dental Wing?
31st July 2023, 10:28 PM
4700BC

Default Re: Job vacancy for a clinical assistant in any dental hospital in Punjab after completing BDS internship?

Job vacancies for a clinical assistant in any dental hospital in Punjab after completing BDS internship:
  • Clinical Assistant at Government Dental College and Hospital, Amritsar: This position is responsible for providing clinical support to dentists and providing care to patients. The ideal candidate will have a BDS degree and experience in clinical dentistry.

• Clinical Assistant at Dayanand Medical College and Hospital, Ludhiana: This position is responsible for providing clinical support to dentists and providing care to patients. The ideal candidate will have a BDS degree and experience in clinical dentistry.

• Clinical Assistant at Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar: This position is responsible for providing clinical support to dentists and providing care to patients. The ideal candidate will have a BDS degree and experience in clinical dentistry.

• Clinical Assistant at PGIMER, Chandigarh: This position is responsible for providing clinical support to dentists and providing care to patients. The ideal candidate will have a BDS degree and experience in clinical dentistry.

• Clinical Assistant at Christian Medical College and Hospital, Ludhiana: This position is responsible for providing clinical support to dentists and providing care to patients. The ideal candidate will have a BDS degree and experience in clinical dentistry.[COLOR=var(--bard-color-on-surface-variant)][/COLOR]

You can find more job vacancies for clinical assistants in dental hospitals in Punjab by searching online or by contacting the dental hospitals directly. You can also check the websites of the Dental Council of India and the Indian Dental Association for job postings.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?