18th July 2016, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Stipend offered in KlentySoft Inc. to Marketing Interns? Duration of Marketing Internship in KlentySoft Inc.?

I have done B.Com and looking to join KlentySoft Inc. as a Marketing Intern. I want to know about the duration of the Internship which is available in this company. Kindly tell me about the stipend which will offered by them?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it worth to do Marketing Internship in a newly registered company?
  2. Stipend offered to Sales Interns in Airbnb? Duration of Sales Internship? -- [New]
  3. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Uber? Stipend offered to Interns?
  4. How to pursue Internship in an Advertising Agency?
  5. Key responsibilities of Marketing Interns in Airbnb?
  6. What is the procedure to be followed for doing internship in one month?
  7. How much stipend is offered to MBBS Interns in S.N. Medical College, Bagalkot?
  8. How much stipend is offered to Mobile App Development Interns in ImagiNET Ventures Pvt. Ltd.?
  9. Companies offering Internship related to Marketing for MBA 3rd semester candidate in Bangalore?
  10. List of organizations offering Internship to MBA students with stipend in Chennai? Detailed information and duration of an Internship?
  11. Possibility to apply for Internship in IIM, Bangalore related in Marketing and HR? Procedure to apply?
  12. Skills and knowledge required to become an Intern in Siemens India for MBA(Marketing) student?
  13. Top 10 colleges under Osmania University providing MCA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to apply in Project Internship for MBA(Marketing) 1st year student?
  15. How to get into a good company for internship in Marketing field?
  16. Whether SAP is beneficial for Marketing professional having 21 years of work experience? Procedure, course fee and duration of SAP?
  17. Names of the companies in Bangalore providing internship for 1 month in the field of marketing?
  18. Procedure to apply for 2 months Internship related to Marketing/HR for MBA 1st year student?
14th May 2021, 02:46 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Stipend offered in KlentySoft Inc. to Marketing Interns? Duration of Marketing Internship in KlentySoft Inc.?

You will get a stipend of Rs.12,000/- per month as Marketing Interns in KlentySoft Inc.

The duration of this internship is 3 months.
21st May 2021, 06:42 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Default Re: Stipend offered in KlentySoft Inc. to Marketing Interns? Duration of Marketing Internship in KlentySoft Inc.?

Stipend is offered to KlentySoft Inc. to Marketing Interns is 12,000 to 15,000 Per Month.

Duration of KlentySoft Inc. to Marketing Interns is 3 Months.

Deadline date for KlentySoft Inc. to Marketing Interns is 4 February 2021.

Visit:-- (https://www.klenty.com/) For more information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?