18th May 2016, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Career options available for Polytechnic IT 2nd year girl candidate? Details of B.Tech entrance exam?

I am currently studying in 2nd year in Government Girls Polytechnic College with IT stream. I want to know about B.Tech entrance examination and all other options available for me other than just B.Tech.

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus for polytechnic student for btech entrance exam in DTU -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Best career options after the completion of Polytechnic? Will there be a chance to join 2nd year Degree?
  3. What options do I have for a better career after Polytechnic?
  4. Can I join in 2nd year Polytechnic entrance exam?
  5. How to pursue Marine engineering being a polytechnic final year girl?
  6. Career Options after M.Sc. Biotechnology 5 year Integrated Course, other than PhD?
  7. List of government Girl's Polytechnic colleges of Bihar? Opening and closing rank of previous year? -- [New]
  8. What I have to do to make my career in Defence services being a Girl of pursuing 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering?
  9. List of girl's Polytechnic colleges in Bihar? Opening and Closing rank to get admission in best Polytechnic college?
  10. How to do B.Tech after completing ITI in electronics mechanic branch?
  11. List of career options available for a B.A(Hons) graduate in English? What's the entrance and registration date for the same?
  12. Career opportunities in Public Sector for me being a candidate pursuing 2nd year B.Tech in Mechanical? Information regarding IES Exam?
  13. Am I eligible for NDA entrance exam after completing Polytechnic 2nd year?
  14. Entrance exams to do B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Mechanical Engineering Diploma 2nd year student?
  15. How to join a good engineering college after backlog in 1st and 2nd semester in Polytechnic?
  16. Polytechnic students can get admission in BITS Pilani or any other campus?
  17. Name of the entrance exam which I have to appear to join as a lecturer in government polytechnic college
  18. How to join a college as a lateral entry candidate?
29th January 2017, 02:19 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career options available for Polytechnic IT 2nd year girl candidate? Details of B.Tech entrance exam?

After completion of your three years polytechnic IT course, you can pursue your higher studies in Bachelor's degree courses like B.E, B.Tech, etc.,. Being a polytechnic student, you are eligible to get direct admission in second year of four years B.E/ B.Tech course through lateral entry admission process. You need to appear in LEET/ ECET/ JELET examination conducted by your respective state technical board and based on your examination rank, you will be called for counselling process and you will be allotted a seat in a particular college for pursuing B.E/ B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?