22nd July 2018, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for an Internship in MGVCL for Electrical 3rd semester student?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am a 3rd semester student of BTech studying with Electrical Engineering stream. I want to do an Internship in MGVCL. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply for an Internship in MGVCL. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for an Internship in MGVCL being a BTech Electrical 5th semester student?
  2. Does MGVCL offers 1 year Internship to BTech Electrical student?
  3. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in PGCIL for Electrical 3rd semester student?
  4. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in RECL for BTech Electrical 3rd semester student?
  5. Eligibility to apply for Internship in RITES Limited for BTech Electrical 3rd semester student? -- [New]
  6. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in NMDC Ltd. for Chemical 3rd semester student?
  7. Eligibility to apply for Internship in BEL for Electrical final semester student?
  8. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in HPCL for BTech Electrical 5th semester student?
  9. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in BPCL for Chemical 5th semester student?
  11. Detailed procedure to apply for an Internship of one month for B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication 3rd semester student?
  12. Detailed procedure to apply for an Internship of one month for B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication 3rd semester student?
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel for Electrical 3rd year student?
  14. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Infosys for MBA 3rd semester student?
  15. Eligibility to apply for Winter Internship in HAL for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd semester student?
  16. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Cochin Shipyard Ltd. for MBA-Finance 3rd semester student?
  17. Eligibility to apply for Internship in SPAN Infotech for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  18. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in WAPCOS Ltd. for MBA-HR 3rd semester student?
25th July 2018, 11:03 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for an Internship in MGVCL for Electrical 3rd semester student?

To apply for MGVCL, you should have completed at least 2nd year of bachelor's degree course from a recognized college/university. You should have secured minimum 60% marks in all the semesters. You must clear all the pending backlogs before applying. You must have good computer and technical knowledge. You must have good communication skills .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?