10th July 2018, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for an Internship in PGCIL for Electrical 3rd semester student?

Hello Sir, I am studying in 3rd semester of BTech and I am an Electrical Engineering student. I want to apply for an Internship in PGCIL. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply for an Internship over there. Please help me to know about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. When the Internship notification will be released in PGCIL?
  2. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in MGVCL for Electrical 3rd semester student?
  3. Does PGCIL offer an Internship to CSE student?
  4. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in RECL for BTech Electrical 3rd semester student?
  5. Eligibility to apply for Internship in RITES Limited for BTech Electrical 3rd semester student? -- [New]
  6. Procedure to apply for an Internship in PGCIL for BTech Chemical 5th semester student?
  7. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in NMDC Ltd. for Chemical 3rd semester student?
  8. Eligibility to apply for Internship in BEL for Electrical final semester student?
  9. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in HPCL for BTech Electrical 5th semester student?
  10. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in BPCL for Chemical 5th semester student?
  12. Detailed procedure to apply for an Internship of one month for B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication 3rd semester student?
  13. Detailed procedure to apply for an Internship of one month for B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication 3rd semester student?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel for Electrical 3rd year student?
  15. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Infosys for MBA 3rd semester student?
  16. Eligibility to apply for Winter Internship in HAL for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd semester student?
  17. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Cochin Shipyard Ltd. for MBA-Finance 3rd semester student?
  18. Eligibility to apply for Internship in SPAN Infotech for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 5th semester student?
14th July 2018, 10:16 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for an Internship in PGCIL for Electrical 3rd semester student?

To apply for internship in PGCIL, you should have completed your 2nd year of bachelor's degree course with minimum 60% marks from a recognized college/university. You should not have any pending backlogs and educational gaps. You must have good technical and computer knowledge.

Web: http://www.powergridindia.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?