9th July 2018, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for an Internship in NALCO for BTech Industrial Engineering 7th semester student?

Hello everyone, I am studying BTech with Industrial Engineering. I am studying in 7th semester and now I want to apply for an Internship in NALCO. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying an Internship in NALCO?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for an Internship in NALCO for BTech Mechanical 3rd semester student?
  2. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in MSEDCL for BTech Mechanical 7th semester student? -- [New]
  3. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Reliance Petroleum for BTech Chemical 7th semester student?
  4. Does NALCO offer an Internship to BTech Mechanical Engineering 6th semester student?
  5. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in IOCL for BTech Chemical 7th semester student?
  6. Companies offering Internship to BTech ECE 7th semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of PSUs to apply an Internship for BTech Mechanical 7th semester student -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Eligibility to apply for Internship in MTNL for ECE 7th semester?
  9. Procedure to apply for an Internship in PSUs for BTech Mechanical 7th semester student?
  10. When the notification of 1 year Internship will be published in NALCO for BTech Chemical student?
  11. Companies offering an Industrial Training to BTech Electronics 7th semester student in Allahabad?
  12. List of companies offering an Internship to BTech Mechanical 7th semester student in Mysore
  13. Procedure to apply for an Internship in BHEL for BTech Electrical 7th semester student?
  14. How to apply an Internship in Shipping Corporation of India for BTech Mechanical 7th semester student?
  15. Does NTPC offer an Internship to BTech Environmental Engineering 7th semester student?
  16. Companies offering Industrial Training to BTech Mechanical 7th semester student in Jamnagar?
  17. List of companies offering Internship to ECE 7th semester student in Kota?
  18. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Public Sector Units for BTech Civil 7th semester student?
15th July 2018, 10:52 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for an Internship in NALCO for BTech Industrial Engineering 7th semester student?

There are no such specific eligibility criteria set by the company for internship. However, the candidates who have completed their 2nd year of bachelor's degree course are eligible to apply for the same. Candidates should not have any pending backlogs and should not have long educational gaps. Having good knowledge regarding your subjects is must. You must also have good technical and computer knowledge.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?