2nd November 2016, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for an Internship in NALCO for B.Tech Computer Science 3rd year student?

I am Raghuveer pursuing B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering. I am the student of 3rd year and I want to know the eligibility criteria to apply for an Internship in NALCO. Can I know the eligibility criteria?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  2. What is the procedure followed for doing internship in Tech Mahindra for 3rd year CSE students?
  3. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Internship in BSNL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  4. How to do summer internship if I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year computer science
  5. Is it possible for computer science and engineering students to get admission in DRDO? How to apply for internship there?
  6. Internship in an IT company being a 2nd year B.Tech computer science student?
  7. How can I do internship in some reputed company while doing B.Tech Computer Science 2nd year?
  8. Does HAL offer Internship to B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  9. Summer internship opportunity for 3rd year Computer Science student. How and where to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I apply for Summer Internship after completing 3rd year B.Tech in Computer Science? What are the requirements to apply for Internship? -- [New]
  11. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  12. Details regarding internship for B.Tech CSE students in Visakhapatinam?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  14. In which all companies I can apply having done internship in IBM and FMS-Delhi?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  16. How to do summer internship from any company after doing B.Tech 3rd year in computer science?
  17. How to apply for internship in NALCO, GAIL, BHEL or NTPC?
  18. Procedure to do Internship during summer vacation in Bharti Airtel for Computer Science 3rd year student?
15th November 2016, 08:50 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for an Internship in NALCO for B.Tech Computer Science 3rd year student?

There is no hard and fast eligibility for applying for the internship and training.

Actually the eligibility depends on the course you are doing and the university in which you are studying.

If your curriculum as designed by your university requires you to get a training after 2nd year, you become eligible for that.

If it asks you to get trained after 3rd year, you should do the training then.

So, it depends on the curriculum and not on the company.

if you show the permission letter from the institute to the company, any company will offer you the training subject to the vacancies lying there.
19th March 2018, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for an Internship in NALCO for B.Tech Computer Science 3rd year student?

I m 3 year computer science student I want to know that is it good to take training and internship in nalco
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?