19th June 2018, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Coal India Limited for BTech Mining 2nd year student?

Hello friends, I am in my 2nd year of BTech. I am a student of Mining Engineering and I want to apply for an Internship in Coal India Limited. So, I would like to know about my eligibility criteria for applying an Internship in this unit.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to do Internship in Coal India Limited for Mining student? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure to do Internship in Coal India Limited for Mining Engineer? Duration of Internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure to get internship at Coal, India?
  4. Can I get job in Coal India Limited through GATE being a B.Tech student? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Uranium Corporation of India Ltd. for BTech Mining 5th semester student?
  6. Internship in Coal India Limited for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?
  7. Can a Mechanical engineering student do internship from Coal India Limited? Which are the topics to do internship from here?
  8. Documents required to apply for an Internship in Bharat Coking Coal Ltd. for BE Mining student?
  9. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Western Coal Fields Ltd. for BTech(CSE) student? -- [New]
  10. Eligibility to apply for Internship in PSU for CSE 2nd year student?
  11. Which post is given by Coal India Limited to students of Mining Engineering?
  12. Eligibility to apply for Internship in BCCL for ECE 2nd year student?
  13. List of companies offering an Internship to BTech Mining 6th semester student in Eastern India?
  14. Does NEEPCO Ltd. offer an Internship to BTech Mining 5th semester student?
  15. When the Internship notification will be released in Western Coal Fields Ltd. for BTech Chemical 4th semester student?
  16. Is it possible to do an Internship in Coal India Limited for ICSI Professional candidate?
  17. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Bharat Coking Coal Ltd. for BE Manufacturing student?
  18. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Shipping Corporation of India for BTech Mechanical 3rd year student?
28th June 2018, 07:13 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Coal India Limited for BTech Mining 2nd year student?

To apply for internship in Coal India, you should have completed at least 2nd year of your bachelor's degree course from a recognized college/university. You should have secured minimum 60% marks throughout all the semesters. You must have good computer and technical knowledge. Must have good communication ability. Should not have any pending backlogs and educational gaps.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?