5th August 2018, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for an Internship in Uranium Corporation of India Ltd. being a Chemical final year student?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am studying in my final year of BTech with Chemical Engineering specialization. I want to apply for an Internship in Uranium Corporation of India Ltd. Kindly let me know that how can I apply for an Internship in Uranium Corporation of India Ltd.? Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Does Uranium Corporation of India Ltd. offer an Internship in BTech Metallurgical student?
  2. When the Internship notification will be published in Uranium Corporation of India Ltd.?
  3. Documents required to apply for an Internship in Uranium Corporation of India Ltd.?
  4. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Uranium Corporation of India Ltd. for BTech Mining 5th semester student?
  5. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Chennai Petroleum Corporation for Chemical final semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure to apply for 1 year Internship in Shipping Corporation of India for BTech Marine final year student?
  7. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Chennai Petroleum Corporation Ltd for BTech Chemical final semester student?
  8. Industries offering Internship Project to BE Chemical final year student in Northern India -- [New]
  9. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in Shipping Corporation of India for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  10. Shipping Corporation of India offers Internship to MBA(Logistic Management) student? Eligibility to apply?
  11. Shipping Corporation of India offers Internship to BTech(Electrical Engineering) student? Eligibility to apply?
  12. Internship in Shipping Corporation of India for B.Tech(Marine Engineering) final year student?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in Shipping Corporation of India for BTech Electrical 3rd year student?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in Shipping Corporation of India for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  15. Procedure to apply for Project Internship in Bangalore for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) final year student?
  16. How to apply an Internship in BPCL for BTech Chemical candidate?
  17. Procedure to apply for 1 year Internship in IOCL for BTech Chemical final semester student?
  18. Industries offering an Internship to BE Chemical final year student in Mysore?
27th November 2020, 07:23 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for an Internship in Uranium Corporation of India Ltd. being a Chemical final year student?

Procedure to apply for an internship in Uranium Corporation of India Limited being a chemical engineer is given below.

1. Make your CV by mentioning qualification, skills and experience.

2. Upload your CV on internshala portal.

3. Search this internship on internshala portal using different filters.

4. Now one can apply for this internship through intershala portal before due date.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?