11th February 2015, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Summer Internship in Tata Motors for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?

Hello
Tell me about TATA MOTORS
SUMMER INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
I am in 3rd year of my B.E. Mechanical
with regards-
Madhumay

14th February 2015, 10:42 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Summer Internship in Tata Motors for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?

It is tough to get internship opportunity in TATA Motors since it offers global internship opportunity wherein students from the top institutes are only shortlisted for interview and the branch specific internship opportunities are mostly availed by students with recommendation from senior level employees of TATA Motors or by students with good technical knowledge along with good career record. However, there is nothing to get disheartened since you might still get internship opportunity if you do not satisfy the above criteria. If the HR manager is impressed you can definitely get an internship opportunity. Hence you need to contact the HR manager of the concerned branch of TATA Motors where you want to pursue internship and have a discussion of the norms and requirements of internship. Then follow the instructions given by the concerned authority and also apply for internship in other companies to keep your backup choices available.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?