3rd August 2016, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to become a Pilot and Fee structure? List of best Flying schools and procedure to become a Pilot?

Hello sir, I have passed 10+2 in 2015 with 86% marks in PCM subjects. I wear spectacles, so please tell me Am I eligible to become a pilot and am I eligible to join Flying School? List me the best flying schools available and let me know the fee structure.

Related Questions:
12th August 2016, 07:59 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to become a Pilot and Fee structure? List of best Flying schools and procedure to become a Pilot?

If you want to become a pilot after completing your 12th then at first you must do a pilot training course. You have to meet the following eligibility criteria for the pilot training programme:

> Minimum qualification required is a pass in 12th with an aggregate of 50% in Physics and Maths subjects.

> Aspirants above 17 years can apply for the training programme.

> Perfect eye sight is required 6/6 or equivalent eye power is required.

> Candidate must be physically fit and should not have any skin disease.

The selection of the pilot course is done by a personal aptitude test conducted by the institute.
Only the candidates who qualify the aptitude test are eligible for the pilot training course.

Yes, you are eligible to become a pilot after completing your training but, before that you have meet the above mentioned criteria for the training.

There are many Pilot Training institutes in India and in abroad, some of the famous names are:

> Academy of Carver Aviation Pvt. Ltd.

> Andhra Pradesh Flying Club.

> Assam Flying Club.

> Bangalore Aeronautics Technical Services.

> Bihar Flying Institute.

> Coimbatore Flying Club etc.

The fee structures are different depending upon the country and the institute. But still I have mentioned the minimum course fees for most of the institutes. It is approx 10 lacs to 18 lacs in India and 18 lacs to 25 lacs in abroad.
13th September 2018, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to become a Pilot and Fee structure? List of best Flying schools and procedure to become a Pilot?

I am aged at 41 years, and want to become a pilot which was my dream job, but, due to family responsibilities I could not.
Can I have e scope to go through the course and become a commercial pilot. i am a science graduate with phy chem and mathematics in class 12.
21st November 2018, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

I am doing my bsc degree in science, is there any chance to become pilot after my bsc degree?
9th September 2019, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

I'm having commerce stream and currently studying in 11th how can i go forward to become a pilot?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?