10th September 2017, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to do internship in EEE stream from Bharat Electronics Limited? How do they select?

Sir, I am in 7th semester of EEE but got one backlog in 5th semester and now cleared it. I want to do internship in Bharat Electronics Limited. Am I eligible for it? How to get selected for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get internship at Bharat Electronics Limited
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in Bharat Electronics Limited, Bangalore for ECE graduate?
  3. Internship details of BEL for B.Tech(ECE) graduates?
  4. Eligibility to do 15 days internship program in 2nd year of Electronics & Communication from Bharat Electronics Limited?
  5. Eligibility criteria and procedure to do internship in ECE from Bharat Electronics?
  6. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Bharat Electronics Limited for MTech(VLSI Design) student?
  7. How to apply for internship in Bharat Electronics Limited after ECE? How do they provide internship programme?
  8. Internship in Bharat Electronics Limited for BTech(ECE) final year student?
  9. How to do internship from Bharat Electronics Limited being a B.Tech ECE holder?
  10. Can I apply for Internship in Bharat Electronics Limited being an M.Tech(Communication System) 1st year student? Is it chargeable?
  11. When to apply for internship from Bharat Electronics Limited?
  12. Criteria to join Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited for internship in Mechanical Engineering? Will I have appear in any exam for it?
  13. Which companies are allowed for final year project for ECE student -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Where can I do training after doing B.Tech in instrumentation and control branch in 3rd year from SOA university
  15. Eligibility to do Internship in Bharat Dynamics Ltd. for Electrical 6th semester student?
  16. Eligibility and procedure to do internship in Mechanical stream from Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)?
  17. What are the jobs available after CEC course?
  18. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Bharat Electronics Limited for ECE 7th semester student? -- [New]
12th September 2017, 11:14 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to do internship in EEE stream from Bharat Electronics Limited? How do they select?

In order to get internship from BEL, you must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

> You should have completed 2nd year of your bachelor's degree course

> You should have scored minimum 60% marks throughout the academic career

> You should not have any pending backlogs

> You should not have educational gap of more than 2 years

> You should have good knowledge of computers and should have good technical knowledge

> You should have good communication skills

The selection of the candidates are done on the basis of a written examination followed by personal interview.
12th September 2017, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to do internship in EEE stream from Bharat Electronics Limited? How do they select?

I am a student of (EI) 7th semester .I want to do six months internship training from BCCL Dhanbad. Please tell me the procedure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?