24th February 2018, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility and procedure to do internship in Mechanical stream from Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)?

I am studying Mechanical Engineering from NIT, Raurkela. Now, I want to do internship from Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL). Please tell me eligibility and procedure for ti?

25th February 2018, 08:18 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and procedure to do internship in Mechanical stream from Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)?

Eligibility Criteria Required to do Internship in Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL):

In order to be eligible for pursuing Internship at BHEL, you must be pursuing 4th semester or 6th semester of B.Tech in any of the below mentioned streams. They are,
* Mechanical
* Civil Engineering
* Electrical Engineering
* Electronics Engineering
* Computer Science/ IT
* Metallurgy

If you have any referrals working there, then I suggest you to take the help of that person for referring you in order to do Internship. Or else, you may contact General Manager of the Human Resource Development center in the nearest BHEL Office.

You are required to get application form from HR office of the organization and submit the same by filling all your interests, skills that you have and upload your latest updated resume.

So once, you are shortlisted then you will be called for Interview process. On the other side, you are not required attend interview if you are selected through reference. Interview sometimes may be telephonic and hence, I suggest you to first contact HR of the organization first then you may follow proceedings later.
25th February 2018, 09:33 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and procedure to do internship in Mechanical stream from Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)?

To do internship from Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) being a Mechanical Engineering student, you have to apply for internship directly by contacting the office. Once, you visit the office, you have to know all the details regarding the internship. You have to obtain the NOC from your college department HOD and submit it in the company for doing internship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?