6th September 2015, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Java Training in IIT-Kanpur being a B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?

Sir,
I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year from CSE branch and I want to do Training in Java in IIT Kanpur. Please tell me how to apply for Training?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for summer training in IIT Kanpur?
  2. Procedure to apply for 1 month Summer Training in IT-Kanpur for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  3. Summer training for B.Tech (ECE) 3rd year student at IIT, Delhi or Kanpur? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I apply for Summer Training in IIT-Kanpur being a B.Tech(Information Technology) 3rd year student?
  5. How to do internship training in IIT Kanpur? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student from MPEC Kanpur
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in NTPC, Kanpur for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? When the application form will be release?
  7. How may I do summer training in IIT Kanpur after completing B.Tech 3rd year from IT stream?
  8. How to do Winter Training in IIT Kanpur? What is the procedure to apply for the training?
  9. List of institutes which offer Java Training in Delhi
  10. Summer training for 3rd year students of Information Technology in Advance Java or Oracle Database?
  11. Which are the best courses under summer training for 3rd year Computer science engineer?
  12. How to do training after passing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering in 3rd year? Which are the training institutes near Lucknow or in Kanpur
  13. List of companies which offer Java Training for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Noida and Gurgaon?
  14. How to do industrial training in IIT Kanpur? I am a 2nd year student for private college
  15. Procedure to apply for summer training at IIT Kanpur related to EC branch during 3rd year? Procedure to apply and fee of training course?
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Training related to PHP, .NET, JAVA and Networking for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  17. Which is best to do in 45 days Summer Training among PHP, .NET and JAVA for B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student? List of institutes in Rajasthan?
  18. Applying for 6 months training of B.Tech (CSE) in companies?
12th September 2017, 12:27 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Java Training in IIT-Kanpur being a B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?

In order to get internship from IIT-Kanpur, you have to contact your college at first. They will talk with the professor in charge of IIT and manage you the permission for internship. You have to mail your resume to the HOD of IIT with all the related documents.

If they accepts your request then you can follow their instructions to complete the selection procedure and start your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?